'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

Yeah let's just hope someone like Gilbert doesn't come. We literally don't have a WR/TE of his caliber on the roster. His presence alone could shift coverages over the middle and open big plays to guys like Hyatt, Calloway and/or Holiday.
Whoa, we can’t have that. It might help us get better.....

Bailey was a true freshman running against SEC defenses this year. HB set GAHS records once he was on the same level as everyone else. Once he gets his SEC legs under him he’s going to do the same thing.
Bailey looked pretty young out there. I think a year in S&C and coaches not giving up on him after one practice will do wonders for him.

That rule doesn't apply to in conference though, he would still need a waiver for the SEC unless they change their rules as well.
LSU self imposed a post season ban for NCAA violations so that may qualify him for the exception rule if the one time transfer rule passes which was moreso what I was getting at. One of the SEC exceptions rules is it allows immediate eligibility based off leaving a school that received a postseason ban for committing NCAA violations.

Last edited:
Bailey was a true freshman running against SEC defenses this year. HB set GAHS records once he was on the same level as everyone else. Once he gets his SEC legs under him he’s going to do the same thing.
Texas ATM was the only true SEC Defense he faced this year. He had one good series and the rest were mediocre. I have hope that a better Qb coach can help with his development but there saying Weinke’s contract doesn’t run out to Feb. 2022.

Texas ATM was the only true SEC Defense he faced this year. He had one good series and the rest were mediocre. I have hope that a better Qb coach can help with his development but there saying Weinke’s contract doesn’t run out to Feb. 2022.
Florida led the SEC in sacks and our OL didn't block them at all that game. He played less than 15 plays vs A&M.

VN Store

Back