Future of Vols Uniforms and Cleats

I think I remember a story about Pruitt announcing they were doing that before finding out if it was actually possible to do it. I just remember thinking at the time "wow this guy is really in over his head." If only the embarrassing stories had stopped there. Of course I could be remembering it wrong...that entire tenure was a comedy of errors and it's easy to get them mixed up.
Your dead on. He came out and said for contractual reasons they couldnt do black but could next season. I guess on something like that they can add stuff to the contract yearly. He really needed to be a hc at a small school before coming to a sec

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol
I'd like to see a solid orange jersey with a big white T on the back with no names and small white number on the front. Solid white pants with a small orange T and number on them. Black cleats and orange and white helmet. Keep it simple and just focus on the current play. No need for names being on jerseys until we can actually compete again.

Yep, this is starting to sound like Vanderbilt. Let's look sharp, even if we can't win!

That's really putting things in perspective!

We black out ! Let's black out !!! Helmets too. Black and flourescent ORANGE ! LET'S ROLL VOLNATION ! I'm 53 years old, I have seen the GOOD and the BAD ! I consider my self OLD SCHOOL ! Got a 14 & 17 year old teeager at my home ! Moral of the story is, If thats what the young bucks like, let's do what we got to do to get them to TENNESEE!!!

Reactions: 24/7vol
Did we have to apply to the NCAA for a waver to wear those? Seems it was because there was too much orange on the white jersey.
Yes we did. And IIRC, we tried to wear them for the bowl game but were going to lose TOs or fined or something to that nature.

2004 home opener vs UNLV

I have an old Michael Munoz #77 game jersey this style that I found at the Bookstore years ago.
I managed to snag one a couple years ago. Still has the book stoore tag on it.
#54 with the Cotton Bowl patch on it

Reactions: MillerTime80
Lose the double stripe in the pants. The return of them was the real reason for the 3-7 season.

Everything on here posted so far looks awful. I would like to see some checkerboards on the shoulder pads tho, that would be cool.

VN Store

Back