Funny Pics thread II

Two Martians are sent to earth to capture their leader and bring him back to Mars. Their UFO lands out in a field in hte middle of no where and they go looking for the leader. They come upon a gas station, and not knowing what humans look like they tell a gas pump to take them to their leader. The gas pump just sits there. Not a word. A second time, they ask the gas pump to take them to their leader. Nothing. Martians are getting agitated. Once more they say, take us to your leader or we'll blow your head off. Gas pump just sat their in silence. Martians pull out their laser gun and blasts the gas pump and it blows them clean back into the field. Sitting up, one martian says to hte other, "I knew that was a bad mofo when we first laid eyes on him." Other martian asks how he knew. "Well, that SOB had his d*** wrapped around him twice and stuck in his ear."

Lol. Exactly.

My mom used Merthiolate and I haven't thought about that in years. Looked up the difference.....

Mercurochrome is a brand name for the compound merbromine, whose active ingredients include mercury and bromine. It was water-based, thus less likely to sting the wound than alcohol-based antiseptic solutions such as Merthiolate and iodine.

Reactions: jp1

VN Store

Back