Funny Pics thread II

We have had some very heated monopoly games in the day. At some point we just quit playing that with the Bro-in-law. Rook was just as fierce.
1646345910652.jpeg
Family game of Monopoly. I ran out of money, and Mom was going to lend me some to stay in. Daddy was an ME from GT. He said: No; that's not the way the game's played. I had to sit on the sofa and read magazines until they finished.

096aaa04802b70b04bc62ecf84685023

Dam! I like circus peanuts.

My great grandparents died when I was about 6 or 7 years old. The only things I really remember about them was when we would go to visit, they had a bowl of circus peanuts out on the coffee table and rasslin was on the black and white TV. If rasslin was on, you sat down and shut up - everyone - until it was over. The other thing was we (the kids) were never allowed out of great grandma's sight in the house. No one ever understood why exactly, until after they died. Being dirt poor most of their lives, when they got older and had a few hundred dollars to their name, they kept cash hidden in jars and brown paper bags in various places in the house. She was afraid we would steal it.

VN Store

Back