Fundraising for St. Jude's

I'm one of them. I did it and instead of putting my name I checked the box to remain anonymous. I did it by credit card. I had never thought about the ability to put my user name from VN.

I'm another one. Next time I'll put my VN username also. Thanks for organizing this - great cause.

I do have a question about your donor list, Yankee.

You have a couple listed as "Anonymous" without a donation amount. Is that like a mail in thing?

Just people who didn't put their name when donating. Everything donated has been thru the link.

Don't know if many know this but you if you purchase much from Amazon, (I purchase a crap load of stuff for my business), you can join the "Amazon Smile" program where you can designate a portion on your purchase to go to a certain charity. It doesn't cost anything and the prices you pay are not higher or anything like that. Amazon just donates to the charity of your choosing. The more you buy, the more they donate. I chose St Jude's as my charity of choice.

Reactions: 4 people
hey yank, are you going to have to explain this donor to anyone? should be worth a good chuckle.

There is still time to donate for this worthy cause. We need to get the donations up a little higher!

good luck yankee. i have a quite a few friends running the half marathon tomorrow. wish everybody luck and good job everybody raising money

I love how there is literally only one set on non VN names in the whole list.

shout out to these guys.

That's my company commander and his wife.

Thanks for all the well wishes. It's gonna be warm

VN Store

Back