Fundraising for St. Jude's

Finished (unofficial) in 1:57:37

My second slowest half time (both have been the Rock n Roll).

Reactions: 1 person
Finished (unofficial) in 1:57:37

My second slowest half time (both have been the Rock n Roll).

The lady that came in first was absolutely flying. I remember when I ran track in high school and being dismayed at the girls running faster 2 mile times than I was (and I wasn't slow).

Anyway, congrats on raising the money and running!

My finishers medal and fundraising medal (that I didn't even know I'd get)

Attachments

• IMG_5324.jpg
    IMG_5324.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 6 people
Awesome job, Yankee.

Next year, I'm going to be twice as annoying. And I'm bringing friends.

No need to wait until next year. I'm signing up for the Actual St Jude's Marathon in Memphis today. :)

Ya'll don't need to forget me when I do the Alzheimer's walk again. It is a cause that is close to my heart as my mom suffers from it. We lose a little of her each day.

Reactions: 1 person
Bump. Almost halfway there!

Yankee....said it before and will again....thanks for doing this...there is no better cause than St. Jude...they will always hold a special place in our hearts...hard to believe that our St. Jude patient son is graduating this year from UTK...

Come on VN...make Yankee a hero again...

Yankee....said it before and will again....thanks for doing this...there is no better cause than St. Jude...they will always hold a special place in our hearts...hard to believe that our St. Jude patient son is graduating this year from UTK...

Come on VN...make Yankee a hero again...

There really isn't. I've been blessed with healthy 2 girls, but there's literally nothing I'd rather try and help than children.

Glad to hear about your son and congrats to him.

VN Store

Back