Fulmer tests positive for COVID

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Says he hasn’t been in close contact with players or staff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Hope he's OK. There's always a chance of a false positive when you're asymptomatic, but I guess the odds are against that with two tests. I expect in his position they'd make sure he got the best testing, especially on the follow-up.

Reactions: powerTvol
My daughter’s boyfriend just tested positive and has symptoms. So she’ll be quarantining instead of traveling to Chicago for Thanksgiving...which I was giving her hell over.
My father in law is on a ventilator up in Toledo due to covid and pneumonia. Its to early to see how its going to turn out hes 67. He farms and flips houses a very active person until this happened..

My father in law is on a ventilator up in Toledo due to covid and pneumonia. Its to early to see how its going to turn out hes 67. He farms and flips houses a very active person until this happened..
Sorry. The pneumonia is a scary factor. Our friend’s father back in Clinton isn’t in the best health and came down with Covid. He came through fine but never had to fight to breathe.

My daughter’s boyfriend just tested positive and has symptoms. So she’ll be quarantining instead of traveling to Chicago for Thanksgiving...which I was giving her hell over.
My daughter has it too. Tested positive a week ago. Feels okay but no sense of smell and taste. So far her family (husband and 2 kids) are fine.

VN Store

Back