Fulmer tests positive for COVID

Sorry. The pneumonia is a scary factor. Our friend’s father back in Clinton isn’t in the best health and came down with Covid. He came through fine but never had to fight to breathe.

Same here. My dad is 72. Got real tired and a fever but no breathing issues. He is almost over it.

My neighbor who is really out of shape got it and had breathing issues with it but he already had breathing issues. He beat it in about 12 days. His daughter who got it and gave it to him licked it in like 3 days.

It's just not the death sentence they make it out to be.

If CPF lives then everybody on here should have a little more piece of mind cause Phil isnt really the poster boy for healthy.

Reactions: jpope9
he is positive yet he shows no symptoms. I saw just yesterday that as many as 50% of young adults might be infected, but show no symptoms

I've been harping on it all along--It's a bad deal for those who die from it but most don't even know they have it!! Lets hope coach Fulmer proves a point!

Same here. My dad is 72. Got real tired and a fever but no breathing issues. He is almost over it.

My neighbor who is really out of shape got it and had breathing issues with it but he already had breathing issues. He beat it in about 12 days. His daughter who got it and gave it to him licked it in like 3 days.

It's just not the death sentence they make it out to be.

If CPF lives then everybody on here should have a little more piece of mind cause Phil isnt really the poster boy for healthy.
Other than being big, he’s healthier than Urban Meyer...allegedly.

Other than being big, he’s healthier than Urban Meyer...allegedly.

Yes I heard Urban had a huge case of nomoretimmyatqb back when he was at florida and it caused him to have a major panic attack and leave.

Oddly, it seemed more contagious than covid as the whole school got it and hasn't won the sec since.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Thanks man. She picked up her new medical card under the front door mat last night. I was watching from work on Ring and my wife immediately sprayed it down with disinfectant. 😏
My son lives in Nashville and his girlfriend was exposed the other day. They've been tested, waiting on results.. 😬

Yes I heard Urban had a huge case of nomoretimmyatqb back when he was at florida and it caused him to have a major panic attack and leave.

Oddly, it seemed more contagious than covid as the whole school got it and hasn't won the sec since.
He said bad ticker.

My son lives in Nashville and his girlfriend was exposed the other day. They've been tested, waiting on results.. 😬
Just found out he’s been having symptoms (including loss of taste and smell) and didn’t say anything because he thought he had allergies. Might want to wait before he asks Dad for her hand. 😒

Just found out he’s been having symptoms (including loss of taste and smell) and didn’t say anything because he thought he had allergies. Might want to wait before he asks Dad for her hand. 😒
My niece and her husband got it and were symptomatic for a bit, but they're ok now.

He said bad ticker.

We all know what he said.

We all heard the 911 tapes.

We also saw him leave and his ticker get much better at OSU where they play nobody and the school recruits nfl talent without even trying. You have to be a really really bad coach at OSU not to win.

I think he just doesnt handle stress well.

Man, people will.say anything to change the subject on UT football.

I kid. . . kinda

Hope Fulmer gets through it unscathed.

Best wishes for everyone in this thread who has someone sick with it as well.

Had a couple of close calls personally so far and know of 7 people indirectly ( friend of friend, family of friend, work contacts that type of thing) who have died from it.

It's not a joke and it's not some grand mind control experiment by the government. It's a virus just like the ones this planet has seen before the internet was invented.

Over the last week, this is the first 'positive' news I've read on VN
tenor.gif

Reactions: Jax_Vol
We all know what he said.

We all heard the 911 tapes.

We also saw him leave and his ticker get much better at OSU where they play nobody and the school recruits nfl talent without even trying. You have to be a really really bad coach at OSU not to win.

I think he just doesnt handle stress well.
Face value and officially he’s Fred Sanford.

Reactions: NEO

Don’t be too hard on him. We were all dipsh*ts at least once.

VN Store

Back