Fulmer coach in waiting (article)

He's an opinion writer. His job is to shake the tree/stir the pot. If all he did was write on the facts (misery) of UT football, EVERYONE would have cancelled their subscription in 2002.

It’s hilarious at this point. The best players on this team ARE BUTCH RECRUITS.

Callaway. Chandler. JJ. Trey Smith. Bituili. Etc.

If Pruitt keeps dropping games to unranked OOC opponents, all of “his” guys are going to be 3 stars and walk-on’s. You’re not going to win a lot of recruiting battles against Clemson, UGA, Bama by losing to Georgia State at home. Especially when he’s promising them playing time, but then you look at who’s actually starting every Saturday and it’s 80%+ Butch Jones players.

This x1000. The excuse has worn out its welcome.

and you and everyone else with that thought know HOW is the correct ?
Just a repeating historical pattern. Coaches who do not win enough games to make fans and recruits believe they can win big... will stop getting the recruits needed to win big.

I'd be willing to bet that you cannot find more than a 5 coaches who have not won 9 games in their first 3 years that went on to win conference championships in that job. There's a reason. Recruits need a good reason to believe in the coach.

Reactions: Booker512
According to master sports journalist John Adams Phil Fulmer may pull the plug on Jeremy Pruitt sometime soon:rolleyes:
c4133fc97f62c1d0bb1a66e805d24f062.jpg

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
My inside source, that told me when CJP was going to be announced, confirms this.

Time for John Adams to go. He is one of the BIG PROBLEMS in Knoxville. According to his theory you are referring to it is time for CJP to resign after the Alabama this season. I cancelled my subscription to KNS after this trash appeared in the rag JA works for.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back