Friends in Low Places at the end of 3rd is the worst.

So why do you hate the man? Is it because he is a man? A country hick? Maybe he has bad family ties, like John Cena? Just want to understand why you detest the man.

I hate him because of what he's taken from so many families. The families need closure! Confess already!

Reactions: 207 others
Back where I Come From, but he's got to quit donning the colors of the school that "Game Day " is. Stay Orange man.

I hate him because of what he's taken from so many families. The families need closure! Confess already!
OK, in sincerity now, enlighten me on his taking from families. When you say that, it makes me immediately think my once hero, now disdained as a vile cheat and lair, Brett Favre, Who took from families, taxpayers, and a whole community for self-serving reasons. Then sought to cover his azz up with both hands and all four feet. But Garth, I know nothing of his taking from families, so please enlighten me.

OK, in sincerity now, enlighten me on his taking from families. When you say that, it makes me immediately think my once hero, now disdained as a vile cheat and lair, Brett Favre, Who took from families, taxpayers, and a whole community for self-serving reasons. Then sought to cover his azz up with both hands and all four feet. But Garth, I know nothing of his taking from families, so please enlighten me.

Find any social media post of his and you'll see countless people talking about the loved ones Garth Brooks took from them. I've posted some of them above already. The accussations have been ongoing for years and the bodies continue to add up.

1713121263023.png

Prove me wrong.
Terrible song for motivation, no connection to Tennessee, sung by an Oklahoma boy.
Our recruits and players guaranteed hate it.
What does it have to do with anything? Better yet, why that song?
Heupel is a South Dakota boy...... just sayin.

Reactions: HalfullVol
Please tell me DW isn't picking the music at games too..lol. He's got to be spread pretty thin. How about a little Red Solo Cup. It's also sung by an Okie, but a lot better man.
How is Garth Brooks not a good man? Just because you disagree with him politically?

So why do you hate the man? Is it because he is a man? A country hick? Maybe he has bad family ties, like John Cena? Just want to understand why you detest the man.
When I gave my life to Jesus in 1982 …he delivered me from HATE! Have a beautiful Sunday friend!

Find any social media post of his and you'll see countless people talking about the loved ones Garth Brooks took from them. I've posted some of them above already. The accussations have been ongoing for years and the bodies continue to add up.

View attachment 634521
OK, still being sincere. (1. I don't social media, No FB AKA: Meta, (2. No Twitter: AKA:, (3. No Instagram, TikTok, or anything else. Except for VN, and one political site where people agree and disagree without being genuine *** holes. So, no surprise, I have never seen the accusations you mention. You said you posted some already. I will look back on posts to see if I can find them. However, that one included in this post doesn't say or prove anything. I was a hippie in the hippie era. It wasn't uncommon for people of various ages to attend concert events, and no one saw them again. A few were runaways, know-it-all teens we went somewhere and stayed. A number who showed up later after Ms. Reality knocked some sense in their heads. Some were adults who used the concert as a cover to sneak away from a life they no longer wanted, went elsewhere for a fresh start. And yes, a few bodies were found, most without evidence of who was responsible. Though some cold case fields, especially with DNA forensics now finally pinning them down. If Garth is/was committing crimes over such an interval as you say, these days, sensationalists of all walks of life and occupations would be morbidly lustful for fame and fortune to not look for, find, report, or seek to make money on it via blackmail or selling to some tabloid like Examiner, Enquirer, or Globe. So based on looking back at your posts in this thread, I see only vile rejection of GB, without citations of sources or proof of your claims. Based on our exchanges here, I can't buy your reason for despising Garth Brooks. And on that note, I'm done, not to be snide. These days heroes fall because hiding their dark sides is hard now, not impossible, but nearly so. Cameras, sneaky violations of privacy, disgruntled friends, family members, and colleagues getting even. GB would have been outed by now if he did what you accuse him. I think he was a louse, as well as his current wife, for divorcing to marry another married person, but that's not killing. And unfortunately, it's rather common among country singers, movie stars, and other folks who marriage vows are just a lie.

It should be Copperhead Road or Tennessee Jed. Tennessee Jed is slow but the chorus is so effing fantastic that it would give me chills for 100,000 to sing it at the end of the quarter. Copperhead Road is a banger but it doesn’t really have a chorus so it’s not really a sing-along

and speaking of dissing Garth, saw Tom Segura on Friday nite. Before he came out there was a recorded intro and it said it was Garth. Trashed Tom. Pretty funny. I was really hoping Garth would make a guest appearance on stage but didnt happen

Reactions: Vol8188
OK, still being sincere. (1. I don't social media, No FB AKA: Meta, (2. No Twitter: AKA:, (3. No Instagram, TikTok, or anything else. Except for VN, and one political site where people agree and disagree without being genuine *** holes. So, no surprise, I have never seen the accusations you mention. You said you posted some already. I will look back on posts to see if I can find them. However, that one included in this post doesn't say or prove anything. I was a hippie in the hippie era. It wasn't uncommon for people of various ages to attend concert events, and no one saw them again. A few were runaways, know-it-all teens we went somewhere and stayed. A number who showed up later after Ms. Reality knocked some sense in their heads. Some were adults who used the concert as a cover to sneak away from a life they no longer wanted, went elsewhere for a fresh start. And yes, a few bodies were found, most without evidence of who was responsible. Though some cold case fields, especially with DNA forensics now finally pinning them down. If Garth is/was committing crimes over such an interval as you say, these days, sensationalists of all walks of life and occupations would be morbidly lustful for fame and fortune to not look for, find, report, or seek to make money on it via blackmail or selling to some tabloid like Examiner, Enquirer, or Globe. So based on looking back at your posts in this thread, I see only vile rejection of GB, without citations of sources or proof of your claims. Based on our exchanges here, I can't buy your reason for despising Garth Brooks. And on that note, I'm done, not to be snide. These days heroes fall because hiding their dark sides is hard now, not impossible, but nearly so. Cameras, sneaky violations of privacy, disgruntled friends, family members, and colleagues getting even. GB would have been outed by now if he did what you accuse him. I think he was a louse, as well as his current wife, for divorcing to marry another married person, but that's not killing. And unfortunately, it's rather common among country singers, movie stars, and other folks who marriage vows are just a lie.
I'm pretty sure vol8188 is trolling hard. Garth Brooks serial killer is pretty much like chuck norris jokes or Rod Wilks jokes to keep it more VN. Hating Garth Brook music is like hating Canadians or Kenny G. You hear it and no one gets offenses or is like turn it off.. but its not on many people go to playlists. It is generic good country music, approachable, non-offensive, earthy cool stuff. Just not hype music. Low places is the opposite of hype music its literally in the name.

VN Store

Back