Friends in Low Places at the end of 3rd is the worst.

I'm just gonna KEEP posting it till it becomes "the choice" of Mr. White...

THIS should be played INSTEAD of that Okie song...it took place in Neyland...Gibbs High Graduate...it "hits Home"...it's an actual "sing-a-long'...the lyrics fit a true East Tennessean...lasts 4:45 seconds which is perfect timing...it ends with a guy in a Power T hat...and it FEATURES "The Sheriff"...

Imagine THIS on EACH Jumbotron...

Please no

It’s not a good song for a football game. People sing along but it doesn’t excite anyone. It’s kinda boring. Certainly not what you want heading into a potentially intense and exciting 4th quarter. There’s also the kickoff song that has been played for about a hundred years. It’s terrible. And it seems lazy to just keep rolling out the same bad stuff year after year. This might be a controversial opinion but gameday production within the stadium has been pretty bad for a while now. The sound is bad. You can never hear any video where someone is speaking. They rarely, if ever, show replays on the TVs/jumbotron, the music that’s piped in is not good (even the students don’t seem to get into much of it). They do a poor job of showing other college football scores. There’s more but I need to stop ranting.

Prove me wrong.
Terrible song for motivation, no connection to Tennessee, sung by an Oklahoma boy.
Our recruits and players guaranteed hate it.
What does it have to do with anything? Better yet, why that song?

For the same reason Bammers sing "Dixieland Delight" which is a tribute to the Great State of Tennessee.

They know who their Daddy is.

"Friends in Low Places" could be considered a tribute to the beer joints along Asheville Hwy. back in the day.

funny-pictures-history-if-the-band-is-leaving-the-cats-are-awake-your-date-is-dead-and-theres-...jpg

Those accusations are less concerning than your grammar.

The definition of a grammar Nazi. A man who cares less about the dozens of human lives than he does about a typo.

It’s people like you who keep him out of prison!

So tell us how you know players and recruits hate it? Are you saying our recruiting would be better if we didn’t play it? And our players would play better?
Watched an interview with Sampson and Squirrel yesterday. Both said they liked the crowd singing this song…. Just sayin’…

Hell, he's better than Jason Aldean. I hate singers that need auto-tune to sound good.

Garth, and George Strait, singers like that, sold hundreds of millions of records without needing an engineer to fix their weak voice.
😂 I’m sorry if came across as knowing many of these people. I do not. So I guess you’re right …I don’t have a clue. My opinion wasn’t on GB wasn’t because of music🤷‍♂️. So…👍🏼

Due to his selling Bud Light at his bar?? I wasn't happy about it either, but you know, the guy wanted to make money. It's what capitalists do. Me? Nope, I don't Budlight. Still, capitalism is what it is. Gotta luv id, evan whine you don't!

A socio-economic system based on private property rights, including the private ownership of resources or capital, with economic decisions made largely through the operation of a market unregulated by the state.
My opinion of GB was formed YEARS before the Bud Light travesty. I know very little about GB’s music 🤷‍♂️.

My opinion of GB was formed YEARS before the Bud Light travesty. I know very little about GB’s music 🤷‍♂️.
So why do you hate the man? Is it because he is a man? A country hick? Maybe he has bad family ties, like John Cena? Just want to understand why you detest the man.

VN Store

Back