Friday Bishes

I agree. The idea that a country artist is singing about tough break ups is somehow unacceptable makes no sense to me. I don't think it's because she was a she. Women been singing about bad breakups for decades in country music. Is it because she was so young? Presumed to be too sweet and innocent to have real life troubles? I don't know. I defended her for that stuff too.

I agree. The idea that a country artist is singing about tough break ups is somehow unacceptable makes no sense to me. I don't think it's because she was a she. Women been singing about bad breakups for decades in country music. Is it because she was so young? Presumed to be too sweet and innocent to have real life troubles? I don't know. I defended her for that stuff too.
I figer people with much $$ as she has don't need me to defend her.

Reactions: malinoisvol

Yea, I have an opinion but I'm not in the mood to hurt any feelers or piss anyone off this morning. Not you.

More power to her. She's made a buck or two doing whatever it she's been doing since she was 15, (15 years now?) and she don't look to be slowing down anytime soon. The worst thing I can think of that's ever been said about her was, she can't sing.

Reactions: volfanbill
Yea, I have an opinion but I'm not in the mood to hurt any feelers or piss anyone off this morning. Not you.

More power to her. She's made a buck or two doing whatever it she's been doing since she was 15, (15 years now?) and she don't look to be slowing down anytime soon. The worst thing I can think of that's ever been said about her was, she can't sing.
Wish I could make her bank not singing like she does.

Wish I could make her bank not singing like she does.
My favorite song by her is also a cool video and it's a live performance. But it is terrible. She sounds like a dying cat. Seriously. Studio stuff I guess they can make about anyone sound good, but she is really bad live. What I've seen from YouTube anyway. Think she was about 17 here. Yea, it's a break up song. "Should have said no". Lol, I can't relate to that.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I'd like your take on what are Schwarzneggar's top 3 films

That is a tough one because he has been in some great films with a few clunkers mixed into his career. Going to leave some classics out.

Predator
Total Recall
Terminator 2.

Conan, Running Man, 1st Terminator, and True Lies are up there too.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
That is a tough one because he has been in some great films with a few clunkers mixed into his career. Going to leave some classics out.

Predator
Total Recall
Terminator 2.

Conan, Running Man, 1st Terminator, and True Lies are up there too.
Git too da choppa!!!!

Predator is prolly my favorite.

The Terminator movies were classic and I feel bad not putting them ahead of it, but I will anyway.

VN Store

Back