Friday Bishes

200.gif

Reactions: theFallGuy
I legit thought about you this morning. We drove down to a spot everyone said we should walk the beach on. On the way back up the beach, there were two ladies around 30 about knee deep in the water doing yoga. Told Tiffany I should take a pic for NorCal, but she said I'd just have to tell you about it😂

Reactions: NorCalVol67
listening to Tay Tay's new album all day?
Just saw something about her new album "Folklore" and it being a surprise debut or something? I didn't click on it so not really sure what is going on.

But to answer your question, no. I sometimes listen to some of her country stuff, but I'm pretty sure I've only heard 2 songs of her pop stuff.

If there is a "hit" single that starts getting noticed I'll check it out, but other than that I really have no interest.

I'm the same with the Dixie....I mean The Chicks. I was joking the other day when I said I was listening to their new album. I listened to about 30 seconds of the first single from it and didn't like it. Doesn't change how I feel about their old country stuff.

None of that means anything though, I love me some Cruise and Pour some sugar on maaaaay, so what do I know? Lulz.

Just saw something about her new album "Folklore" and it being a surprise debut or something? I didn't click on it so not really sure what is going on.

But to answer your question, no. I sometimes listen to some of her country stuff, but I'm pretty sure I've only heard 2 songs of her pop stuff.

If there is a "hit" single that starts getting noticed I'll check it out, but other than that I really have no interest.

I'm the same with the Dixie....I mean The Chicks. I was joking the other day when I said I was listening to their new album. I listened to about 30 seconds of the first single from it and didn't like it. Doesn't change how I feel about their old country stuff.

None of that means anything though, I love me some Cruise and Pour some sugar on maaaaay, so what do I know? Lulz.
I have to admit I was quite surprised how many people shared my feelings in not caring or having not heard my three least favorite songs ever. I’ve always found that I was in an extreme minority with those opinions.
I like some Tay Tay stuff, both in the older country stuff she started with and her new pop stuff. Like you, until it becomes a big hit, I don’t typically know about it.

I have to admit I was quite surprised how many people shared my feelings in not caring or having not heard my three least favorite songs ever. I’ve always found that I was in an extreme minority with those opinions.
I like some Tay Tay stuff, both in the older country stuff she started with and her new pop stuff. Like you, until it becomes a big hit, I don’t typically know about it.

I didn't know Anything about Taylor until my best friends 8 year old daughter and her friend were always singing "You belong to me". They were adorable. They talked about her all the time so I looked her up and read everything I could find on her.

Long story short, I gained respect for her song writing talent, no matter what it was about...lol, first country singer to write and sing about a breakup...lol, but everyone was hating on her so bad, I started defending her just because.

I just act like everyone else does when it comes to Tay Tay, just backards.

VN Store

Back