Freeze to become HC at Liberty

and here is why I believe that. A major school, like Bama or UT, needs the population to believe that Hugh would be hired from the "leading"/largest Christian university. I believe it is meant to lift Hugh Freeze's reputation for other schools wishing to hire him and get the populace on board. Just my thoughts...but don't believe that he ends at Liberty. This is to get his reputation back. Fire away. Don't think he comes to Tennessee...but Freeze needs this kind of publicity right now.
#soon

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
and here is why I believe that. A major school, like Bama or UT, needs the population to believe that Hugh would be hired from the "leading"/largest Christian university. I believe it is meant to lift Hugh Freeze's reputation for other schools wishing to hire him and get the populace on board. Just my thoughts...but don't believe that he ends at Liberty. This is to get his reputation back. Fire away. Don't think he comes to Tennessee...but Freeze needs this kind of publicity right now.
It's a done deal.

FaroffGlaringAlabamamapturtle-small.gif

Day drinking is fun.

Anyone notice who the AD at Liberty is? None other than the guy who was run out of Baylor a few years ago after their issues.

Reactions: uvavol
Probably the smartest decision Freeze could make. You take a big time OC gig with his baggage and something goes down at said school guess who the media/NCAA is most likely going to point at?

He can go be a HC at Liberty, stays under the radar won't be as tempted cause honestly he's a good enough coach he should just win without needing any recruiting edges. And his name will continue to get linked to big time jobs in the future. Auburn may have a vacancy in another year or two even...

When people throw the word religion into there criticism, it tells us all we need to know about their knowledge of the teachings of Christ.

Reactions: NEO and MoCo_Vol
Wow. It is crazy that a school cloaked in religion hires Freeze... as long as you always talk a good game, I guess. Right?

Maybe he just decided to do what's best for him and his family. It sure seems like he is putting the money where his mouth is since he had plenty of opportunities elsewhere.

When people throw the word religion into there criticism, it tells us all we need to know about their knowledge of the teachings of Christ.
When you use the word “there” instead of “their” to describe ownership as the possessive form of “they”, it tells us all we need to know about your grammar skills. Sorry, I couldn’t resist.

When you use the word “there” instead of “their” to describe ownership as the possessive form of “they”, it tells us all we need to know about your grammar skills. Sorry, I couldn’t resist.

I concur, at least I caught the auto correct on the second one.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back