Freeze, Forgiveness, Redemption, ect ...

Sure, and you can get a feel of what may come by listening to some of the women on this board. The ones ive seen are not big fans.

Are some of the women on this board entrusting Freeze to take care of their recruit kids at the moment?

Sure, and you can get a feel of what may come by listening to some of the women on this board. The ones ive seen are not big fans.

And to top it off, have any of the women on this board met and had a discussion with Hugh Freeze?

Is it not a fair gauge to listen to women about how women might feel?

Sure but now you are changing the discussion.

You said “If he is recruiting for Tennessee, then the opinions of alot of women matter, every year”, meaning the only women that should have an opinion are the moms of recruits. Currently Freeze isn’t recruting for Tennessee or coaching for Tennessee. So under the current discussion, the current opinions of women on this board you speak of mean nothing.

If you want to change the discussion, we can. But under your own comment, the only women that matter are the moms and grandmoms and aunts of recruits. I agree with that. I also think they can form their own opinions on Freeze because they will meet him.

You said “If he is recruiting for Tennessee, then the opinions of alot of women matter, every year”, meaning the only women that should have an opinion are the moms of recruits. Currently Freeze isn’t recruting for Tennessee or coaching for Tennessee. So under the current discussion, the current opinions of women on this board you speak of mean nothing.

If you want to change the discussion, we can. But under your own comment, the only women that matter are the moms and grandmoms and aunts of recruits. I agree with that. I also think they can form their own opinions on Freeze because they will meet him.
So you dont use the opinions of women on the board to indicate how potential recruits moms might feel about the hire? Sounds like a good way of.doing thing.

Some used morality/sinning as a reason not to hire a coach last year. This time it's different. Seems like some pick and choose when to apply their religious views when searching for a football coach. That's my point.
Context much? Beginning to think you are simply a troll. Your message is bordering on redundant.

So you dont use the opinions of women on the board to indicate how potential recruits moms might feel about the hire? Sounds like a good way of.doing thing.

I think it’s good to gauge the temperature for sure. However, to say that “you should tell that to the women aka moms, aunts, grandmas, sisters” of recruits is something we will find soon if Freeze is hired. I do think women’s opinion of Freeze are very much valuable. But the only opinions of Freeze from women I am interested in are the very women who will be in those living rooms looking the man in the eye and having what I imagine are very hard conversations.

I look at it like this ..... we've all done things we're ashamed of or not proud of .... the difference here is he was in a high profile visible position and his actions went public.
Some people struggle with alcohol.... others with drugs.... some with financial responsibility.... i think Hugh may be like the majority of us.... he wanted his wife to be a freak in the sheets and a woman in the street..... apparently she wasn't and he made some bad decisions. People want to vilify him because he strayed in spite of voicing his faith. He's no different than the rest of us in that he is a human being..... we're all imperfect....I say cut the guy some slack.... his wife did.... that goes a long way in my book

I don't personally know them and don't see them post on the PF so I don't know their views, whether they are conservatives, liberal progressives, snowflakes, or SJW's. So, no, I don't take their opinions other than an individual opinion. I don't speak for all white males on this board nor do I think that my opinion is representative of a significant population of people.

I think it’s good to gauge the temperature for sure. However, to say that “you should tell that to the women aka moms, aunts, grandmas, sisters” of recruits is something we will find soon if Freeze is hired. I do think women’s opinion of Freeze are very much valuable. But the only opinions of Freeze from women I am interested in are the very women who will be in those living rooms looking the man in the eye and having what I imagine are very hard conversations.
Those are the opinions that would concern me to, which is why I.look at the reaction of women on the board to guage how those might go. Dont really see whats so difficult about that.

I look at it like this ..... we've all done things we're ashamed of or not proud of .... the difference here is he was in a high profile visible position and his actions went public.
Some people struggle with alcohol.... others with drugs.... some with financial responsibility.... i think Hugh may be like the majority of us.... he wanted his wife to be a freak in the sheets and a woman in the street..... apparently she wasn't and he made some bad decisions. People want to vilify him because he strayed in spite of voicing his faith. He's no different than the rest of us in that he is a human being..... we're all imperfect....I say cut the guy some slack.... his wife did.... that goes a long way in my book
As was mentioned above, the calls are but a very small portion of what he got in trouble for.

Those are the opinions that would concern me to, which is why I.look at the reaction of women on the board to guage how those might go. Dont really see whats so difficult about that.

I think you can take them and gauge them. But the women who don’t have a tie into the program, like a kid who’s on the roster or coaching staff, don’t really matter to me on this.

Do you think theres a difference between forgiveness and hiring them as a representative of yourself or organization? You can " forgive " someone that rapes a child but arent going to hire that person to run your daycare are you?
Mary was a whore and Jesus forgave her and to go and sin no more. After that she was in the inter circle of The Lord. Are you saying if Christ were to forgive you your sins that he would not save you or enter Heaven? Forgiving is like you no longer have your sins. I'm talking about Christ's forgiveness and not so much about mans forgiveness.

Mary was a whore and Jesus forgave her and to go and sin no more. After that she was in the inter circle of The Lord. Are you saying if Christ were to forgive you your sins that he would not save you or enter Heaven? Forgiving is like you no longer have your sins. I'm talking about Christ's forgiveness and not so much about mans forgiveness.
Im talking about mans forgiveness. Were you for the Schinao hire then?

You mean decent/good like this season was?
So you’re saying Wazzou’s schedule and opponents were comparable to SEC teams? Wazzou’s schedule was trash (64th by the way) and they lost to USC trash and a Washington. They literally beat no one besides a mediocre Utah team.

Their is nothing about their record that screams he would have been a success here

So you’re saying Wazzou’s schedule and opponents were comparable to SEC teams? Wazzou’s schedule was trash (64th by the way) and they lost to USC trash and a Washington. They literally beat no one besides a mediocre Utah team.

Their is nothing about their record that screams he would have been a success here

I was talking about UT’s season......

As a mother, I'm going to tackle this thought process. Not going to sugar coat it, just lay it out in plain English. As a Mother of two boys, seeing the left (hate to get political) indoctrinate our children in to believing sex with the same sex is normal, I really don't give a crap that the man enjoys women and or paid for them. Let's be honest, how many men making millions of dollars a year are faithful? The only difference is he paid for them. I can't imagine a mother keeping her son from playing for a man who may have had sex outside their marriage. Bring him to TN!

**I'm glad he likes women and not men, that would bother a mom more, trust me!

VN Store

Back