*****Freak's night before the Akron game, admittedly off topic thread

It's been going on for years now. I think it's the biggest one of the car show season. A lot of $ in a lot of cars. Blows my mind how much $ people pour into these things.

That little laptop I got at the pawnshop has something called Vegas Pro on it. I upgraded to an m.2 ssd & 32gb ram. So I'm gonna record a bunch of 10-20 second clips of all the best cars I see and try to edit them together. I'll post it here when I get it finished.
Pretty sure my uncle hits this one every year...not sure what he'll take down though, so keep an eye out for a turquoise 57, candy black 55, or maybe he takes one of the Vettes.

Guy made it big putting in buildings for Siemens and now moved into solar farm installation.

Sounds cool.

I often wonder how people who put that much money into cars handle their insurance. I bet @GAVol knows.
I think they do an umbrella policy that covers what ever real property they might be driving at any time....not completely sure though.

Pretty sure my uncle hits this one every year...not sure what he'll take down though, so keep an eye out for a turquoise 57, candy black 55, or maybe he takes one of the Vettes.

Guy made it big putting in buildings for Siemens and now moved into solar farm installation.
Nice. I've not been since 2017. After a couple hours everything starts looking the same. šŸ˜†.

Reactions: IndianaVol
Iā€™ve tried to adopt Louisville as my ā€œACC teamā€ since I live here now, but the fan base has the energy of a dying snail and the ones that are really into it are all about basketball.

There might be more UK fans in Louisville than Louisville fans.

Watching the Seminoles and Cards tonight. Painting my deck tomorrow then filets on the grill, cold refreshing beverages and the Big Orange delivering a beat down. Go Vols!!!

dang dude does your uncle want to adopt a 60 something year old low maintenance orphan? LMK

Reactions: IndianaVol
I have FUBO and it has SEC Network on it. I have the ESPN app on my TV, but the only thing I can find is $9.99 a month. Does that sound right? Iā€™m no technological genius. It doesnā€™t appear that I can get SECN+ on the TV

Given how much the TV deals are costing ESPN, CBS, etc., it probably won't be long before all games are solely broadcast on their apps to force fans to subscribe to help supplement the cost of the TV deals. The SEC/ACC/Big 10, etc., networks will go the way of MTV and move away from their core business by programming more and more fluff shows like True South and Out of Pocket.

dang dude does your uncle want to adopt a 60 something year old low maintenance orphan? LMK
Get in line brother...HAHAHAAAAA
Dude is a car junkie for sure. He's got stuff he never drives...seriously he bought a jacked up Jeep Wrangler brand new four or five years ago in UT orange with a metallic clear coat and I think he just now put his third tank of gas in it...oh first world problems of the rich šŸ¤‘šŸ¤£

Reactions: StarRaider
Gym first thing for last week of bench program before deload and then max....then costco with the wife, back before 3

Reactions: joevol33
Wife and I did some Indian food takeout for dinner, just put the baby down for the night, now just playing my guitar while we watch the second half of Louisville FSU.

Gonna get up early, take the hound for a hike, hit the gym then watch football ALL day. Iā€™m on dad duty with the baby while my wife is at an engagement party tmrw night. Nothing better than watching the Vols with your baby crawling all over you.

Heading over to Seveirville in the morning to do some shopping then headed down to get a parking place, early dinner and go to the game! So excited!

Reactions: SmokinBob
So Iā€™m retiring in 10 days after 24 years in Law Enforcement. A couple friends went in and got me a RecTec pellet grill/smoker as a retirement gift. I burned it in tonight and itā€™s ready to go. What say you all as to the first cook? Whatā€™s a no brainer, no fail, great cook that will make my wife fall in love with it?

VN Store

Back