*****Freak's night before the Akron game, admittedly off topic thread

Tell me more about this Rod Run.
It's been going on for years now. I think it's the biggest one of the car show season. A lot of $ in a lot of cars. Blows my mind how much $ people pour into these things.

That little laptop I got at the pawnshop has something called Vegas Pro on it. I upgraded to an m.2 ssd & 32gb ram. So I'm gonna record a bunch of 10-20 second clips of all the best cars I see and try to edit them together. I'll post it here when I get it finished.

It's been going on for years now. I think it's the biggest one of the car show season. A lot of $ in a lot of cars. Blows my mind how much $ people pour into these things.

That little laptop I got at the pawnshop has something called Vegas Pro on it. I upgraded to an m.2 ssd & 32gb ram. So I'm gonna record a bunch of 10-20 second clips of all the best cars I see and try to edit them together. I'll post it here when I get it finished.
Sounds cool.

I often wonder how people who put that much money into cars handle their insurance. I bet @GAVol knows.

Going to Greenback dinner for breakfast.
Tellico Plains to the market for some vegetables.
Then Moms for a few minutes.
Fire up the grill for some burgers.
Mow the yard if possible then watch the game

Was able to snag an extra ticket to the game this week, so Ethan, my youngest will be joining us. Leave out around 2, eat an early dinner, late lunch at Market square and head over to Neyland and watch the team practice for a couple of hours. GBO!

**Tonight I grilled hamburgers, a quick easy dinner, made Ethan some mini cherry pies. Get house work done this evening and finish tomorrow morning.

Anyone else getting ready for FSU @ Louisville tonight?

It's been a long while since Tennessee was good enough for me to invest much attention game outside the Vols - but with UT having a 40+ spread and it being a 7 PM game, I'm going to have FSU-Louisville on tonight.

Confession though, I feel like I know nothing about Louisville or what they've been up to since Petrino got the boot (again). I vague recall the Strong / Bridgewater era - and Charlie being smart enough to hit the road when Bridgewater graduated, so.

Reactions: Freak
The misses scored some free tickets to a high school game tonight. Gotta pop into work for a coupes hours to finish up some paperwork tomorrow morning. May try to get 9 holes in between that and the game.

Recovery weekend from traveling for two weeks and going back to work this past week. Feels great to have nothing planned but watching football!

I have FUBO and it has SEC Network on it. I have the ESPN app on my TV, but the only thing I can find is $9.99 a month. Does that sound right? I’m no technological genius. It doesn’t appear that I can get SECN+ on the TV
Yeah, that’s right.

Has the price gone up? Anyone know? Seems like it used to be like $59 for the year, now it’s $99.

Reactions: GiveHim6InSC
Yeah, that’s right.

Has the price gone up? Anyone know? Seems like it used to be like $59 for the year, now it’s $99.
Yeah, it went up not long ago. I got the email prior to mine renewing about the new price.

Antioch at Smyrna tonight easy win but…

Smyrna AT Riverdale next week. Smyrna still undefeated Riverdale only 1 loss (to Blackman where Rankin will probably end up in the next few years to challenge Creasy at Oakland) but this game may be for the right to challenge Oakland in the playoffs later on

Just did a big ol' New York strip and baked potato tonight. Pizza and beer in the man cave all day and night tomorrow. Vols should be 3-0 going into the gata game next week, it's going to be a good one. Neyland should be on meltdown alert.

I hate to admit this boys. I am a life long Vol fan but I’m a Vandy grad (class of 78). My dad was a Tennessee grad class of 1950 thanks to the GI bill. He took me to my first Vol game when I was 8.
Anyhow, Vandy is playing Northern Illinois here in Dekalb so I’m going to that. 230 start. Hope to be home about the time of the Vol kickoff

Anyone else getting ready for FSU @ Louisville tonight?
I watched a little, but watching a movie with the wife now. Actually a 3part, storm of the century, probably my favorite Stephen king.

VN Store

Back