Freak's Friday night before the Auburn game, admittedly off topic thread

Rough days around here. I'm gonna grill and watch most likely, but hard to enjoy. Wife is in the hospital with a blood infection (has health issues from lupus and having her bladder removed), and she's pretty sick from that. Then tonight she got her covid-19 results, and that's positive. She's a tad better today, but could use some prayers if any of you would.

*Don't mean to ruin the thread, just could use the prayer
Praying for you brother

Watching my best friends childhood home go up in flames! Luckily the current family all got out alive.20201120_235350.jpg

Rough days around here. I'm gonna grill and watch most likely, but hard to enjoy. Wife is in the hospital with a blood infection (has health issues from lupus and having her bladder removed), and she's pretty sick from that. Then tonight she got her covid-19 results, and that's positive. She's a tad better today, but could use some prayers if any of you would.

Hope things improve for you & the missus soon. It's "game day", but Friday I cleaned out the garage. Am I the only one who accumulates useless junk?

Going deer hunting or hog, which ever comes my way. Hope to watch the game when i get back tonight.

If Pruitt will give him the keys, Harrison Bailey will Light'em Up. No reason our running game can't set up our passing game, Let Auburn load the box, like they will do with JG, just daring him to pass, they want him to throw one of those pic 6's, or over their head by a mile passes. Our receiver have no idea where the ball is going to be, behind them, over their head, in the dirt, who knows? Hard to run full speed and get seperation

If they do that with Bailey, he will pick them apart in the secondary, he too accurate and has a super quick over the top release. It may be hard for some to believe that this team is actually not as bad as the record shows. No one is going to win with JG,he really is that bad, ranked as worst in the SEC except for Vandy QB.

Good times are coming for Tennessee but we have to have a offense that can score 40 points or more and Bailey is our man. 2021 going to look very different than the JG years we have suffered under.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
We are in key west for a much needed vacation. We spent yesterday at the Dry Tortugas. That place is just gorgeous.
we will probably do some shopping today and try to find the game on tonight but I don’t want to ruin the good vibe on vacation.

Reactions: feathersax
Not gonna lie I almost started one last night @Freak but wanted to stay in my place 😂 I enjoy these.
Looking forward to Indiana beatdown of Ohio state this morning. GBO 🍊 another big orange Saturday!

Sorry to hear that brother, I’m so sick of this virus. Lean into God and His mercy through Jesus.

Blood Poisoning? Bad deal, there... my prayers bro

Prayers brother

VN Store

Back