*****FREAK'S Friday Night Before South Carolina Admittedly Off-Topic Thread

Relaxing evening at home. Going to the game tomorrow with family. Daughter is a freshman there this year so I will get to see her. She is actually leaving the student section to sit with us this time. Couldn’t be happier.

Relaxing evening at home. Going to the game tomorrow with family. Daughter is a freshman there this year so I will get to see her. She is actually leaving the student section to sit with us this time. Couldn’t be happier.

Enjoy it while you can. Heres to a big win!

Reactions: BooBooP
It’s actually the mask and how Michael never seems to change. Killing machine. And the dam music.

I’m still trying to figure out how he got out bag and put another man in it when she cut his head off at the end before she’s admitted in the next installment

So i should keep my name on it?

All I know is before it was Ben's thread, UT couldn't even line up, and we got pushed around by Ga St and BYU. You take it two weeks, and our O-line is mauling, our D-line is bringing heat, and we were a Guarantano away from putting real pressure on the #1 team in the country and the refs they rode in on.

Reactions: VolNExile
All I know is before it was Ben's thread, UT couldn't even line up, and we got pushed around by Ga St and BYU. You take it two weeks, and our O-line is mauling, our D-line is bringing heat, and we were a Guarantano away from putting real pressure on the #1 team in the country and the refs they rode in on.
Is it too late to change it or has it already set in??

VN Store

Back