*****FREAK'S Friday Night Before South Carolina Admittedly Off-Topic Thread

Tonight was the fall carnival at my girls’ school. It was a lot of work, but the kids loved it. Tomorrow the grandparents are taking the girls all day so my husband and I are celebrating our anniversary....first we are timing at a swim meet in the morning to earn some volunteer hours. Then we’re going to catch the Vols game and get dinner. I’m looking forward to it.

Tonight was the fall carnival at my girls’ school. It was a lot of work, but the kids loved it. Tomorrow the grandparents are taking the girls all day so my husband and I are celebrating our anniversary....first we are timing at a swim meet in the morning to earn some volunteer hours. Then we’re going to catch the Vols game and get dinner. I’m looking forward to it.

Happy Anniversary!

Reactions: G8rh8r
Which Halloween was it that they brought Jamie Lee Curtis back? I’m not a follower of the series but I saw them talking about it in relation to the the latest Terminator bringing back Linda Hamilton and Arnold.
This may be the one you’re thinking of. It was released in 2018. I haven’t seen it yet

Ok, I’ll rub it in a little. In Puerto Morales, Mexico all week, staying at the El Dorado Casitas Royale . If u ever get the chance, this place is incredible! Have a 4 hour layover in Atlanta tomorrow starting at 3:58. Perfect timing, prob just enough time to miss 4th qtr. 😩

Reactions: Freak
Flying home. Been out of the country. Will watch the DVR of the Tenn/Bama game in the morning.

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary

VN Store

Back