Freak Appreciation Thread

You guys are really too much with all of the compliments. I don't even know what to say. It really means a lot, even though it's undeserved.

Honestly, if you guys really want to thank someone, I'd much rather you direct your appreciation toward our moderators for the job they do here. Their contribution goes unnoticed most of the time and the site couldn't exist without them.

And yes, to all of you who've posted in this thread, the checks are in the mail. :)

Some mods are better than others lol.

You guys are really too much with all of the compliments. I don't even know what to say. It really means a lot, even though it's undeserved.

Honestly, if you guys really want to thank someone, I'd much rather you direct your appreciation toward our moderators for the job they do here. Their contribution goes unnoticed most of the time and the site couldn't exist without them.

And yes, to all of you who've posted in this thread, the checks are in the mail. :)

Freak, even though you "cited" me one time (which I deserved) I thank you for what you do! OUTSTANDING WEBSITE and your work is greatly appreciated!!!!
GO VOLS!
:clapping::clapping::clapping: :dance2::dance2::dance2:

Freak, even though you "cited" me one time (which I deserved) I thank you for what you do! OUTSTANDING WEBSITE and your work is greatly appreciated!!!!
GO VOLS!
:clapping::clapping::clapping: :dance2::dance2::dance2:

You got cited by Freak? You must have done something terrible.

The great running back always gives props to the linemen

Reactions: 1 person
So true how awesome this site is compared to other sites. For example: I tried to read a Mizzou message board during the Mizzou-UT game week and it was almost impossible to follow where one thread stopped and another one started and what the topics were. It was crazy. And a lot of big time schools don't have any free boards, so VN is definitely at the top and props to Freak and the mods for making it happen. I cannot imagine how time consuming it must be.

Now who starts the appreciation for insiders thread and is Bob the only one listed? Lol just kidding I had to say it

Yes, thank you for providing us with a great fan site! Being 1,200 miles away makes it hard to keep up but thanks to you and this site I can stay on top of Rocky Top. I'm already excited about 2015 season; looks like we will give the SEC fits this year. GBO! Thanks Freak for all you do!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Freak! Another enjoyable NSD with timely info. Now I can rub the aggies faces in it!

VN is easily the best fan forum. I visit regularly , after you follow the posts for awhile you learn all the characters and understand the inside jokes and hyperbole. I read the fan sites of our opponents the week before we play them. They don't know the posters or understand the history of give and take between various posters. They often think our family arguments are real and our hyperbole and sarcasm often escapes them . Their reaction is hilarious. Freak thanks for your efforts. What other web site boasts a grand poobah named Freak.

Thanks Freak,do not know what I would do without Volnation. I don't post or sign in all that often, but I read it daily! No better way to get info on our beloved Vols!!! Go Vols!! Brick by Brick! Rise to the top!!! Come on Spring ball!

Reactions: 1 person
Outstanding forums,best layout I've seen. Freak and the mods are awesome. Thnx for all the hard work today, it was great.

chicago-dog.jpg

VN Store

Back