Freak Appreciation Thread

I appreciate the kind words guys, but the thanks is a bit misguided. It should be directed toward all of you who contribute and visit regularly.... and the mods who put up with you. :)

That's what makes the community special: you guys. So THANK YOU all for hanging out here. I don't mention enough how truly awesome you really are.

I look forward to celebrating another great signing day together tomorrow, as Butch reels in a top-five class for the second year in a row.

So thanks again, sincerely, from me to all of you.

:hi:

What is this? A chapstick festival? Puh-leeze! Get a room people!

Many thanks!

I spend more time on Volnation than the rest of the internet combined!

I appreciate the kind words guys, but the thanks is a bit misguided. It should be directed toward all of you who contribute and visit regularly.... and the mods who put up with you. :)

That's what makes the community special: you guys. So THANK YOU all for hanging out here. I don't mention enough how truly awesome you really are.

I look forward to celebrating another great signing day together tomorrow, as Butch reels in a top-five class for the second year in a row.

So thanks again, sincerely, from me to all of you.

:hi:

Who all are Mods? or is it too numerous to mention? I've always been curious how they come to this designation. I don't visit a ton of diff boards, but of the ones I have read, VolNation is easily the most user friendly, well-organized one that I've seen! Plus I always get a Happy Birthday email!
On the down side, have to say, your post-like ratio isn't very high!

I love reading all the posts on VN. There is nothing like it on the internet.

Since I never visit govolsxtra.com, I miss the character "Witch Doctor". Does he post on this blog?

Many thanks, Freak ! (My employer hates you - I spend waaaayyyy too much work time on here)

VN Store

Back