Fox Sports Ranks the Remaining Teams

That is the biggest waste of ink all year.....Thanx abvol for keeping us posted. This one needs to stay on the front page 'till next weekend to totally destroy their cred.

That is the biggest waste of ink all year.....Thanx abvol for keeping us posted. This one needs to stay on the front page 'till next weekend to totally destroy their cred.

I think we just should go ahead and win the thing.:rock: :eek:lol:

How does Vandy end up 9th and us 16th. I dont disagree with us being in the lower regions of the list, but hey Vandy belongs below us.

USC at no. 2 and SIU at no. 4. I don't think I even have to tell you how wrong this is

I agree that Kansas is the best looking team left at the moment. His views on the Vols are waaay off. I think this punk's bracket is clouding his judgement.

Teams in sweet 16 I'd put below tenn:
Butler
UNLV
Sou Ill
Vandy
Georgetown
Memphis
I would put Butler above UT, for now. I also believe that Georgetown would mop the floor with us. The other 4 are dead on and I would add USC to that list.

I would put Butler above UT, for now. I also believe that Georgetown would mop the floor with us. The other 4 are dead on and I would add USC to that list.

I'm no fan of georgetown. SC is a hard one. I think you'd have them beat on talent certainly, but maybe SCs experience gives them an edge. I had them losing to texas, so what do I know? Floyd is a good coach.

I'm no fan of georgetown. SC is a hard one. I think you'd have them beat on talent certainly, but maybe SCs experience gives them an edge. I had them losing to texas, so what do I know? Floyd is a good coach.

Is SC really that good? You probably had alot more chances to watch them

Vanderbilt, Southern Illinois, and Memphis are the only teams were are squarely better than.

UNLV, Oregon, Pittsburgh, USC, Ohio State, Florida, and Texas A&M are teams we could beat half the time or a little more for some.

Butler we lost to.

Kansas, UCLA, North Carolina, Georgetown would all beat us pretty easily over the course of a series. 1 game? We can beat anybody.

Vanderbilt, Southern Illinois, and Memphis are the only teams were are squarely better than.

UNLV, Oregon, Pittsburgh, USC, Ohio State, Florida, and Texas A&M are teams we could beat half the time or a little more for some.

Butler we lost to.

Kansas, UCLA, North Carolina, Georgetown would all beat us pretty easily over the course of a series. 1 game? We can beat anybody.

Agree 100%

Butler beat UT pretty well. It was one of the first games of the year, but still.

Butler beat us when we were still way too green. They got the W, but couldn't do it today. We also beat FL a few weeks ago. Wait until you see what the Gators do to Butler.

Butler beat us when we were still way too green. They got the W, but couldn't do it today. We also beat FL a few weeks ago. Wait until you see what the Gators do to Butler.

I'm not saying they are better, but I can see why ranking them over UT can be justified. I don't think some of the other teams have as strong an argument to be put ahead of the Vols.

VN Store

Back