Forum Name and Avatar

"gule" is a name a former work mate gave me back in 1984. It stayed with me till I left the company in 1997. Good times! We had a crew of about 20 guys working out of Knoxville going all over the country doing environmental cleanups(Superfund). Made a small fortune at it... :) I'd love to do it all over again. Hard work but honest work.
What was the name of the company. I worked for Eckenfelder, Inc. back in the day and know the former owner of Ferguson Harbor very well.

Reactions: StarRaider
I was there from ‘91-‘97...... how about you? Did you work there as well?
Kinda but you missed the drama of blue-jean-gate I reckon.... I work at the company that acquired Eckenfelder around '99/'00. I went to VU grad school under Wes (and others). Small world.

Kinda but you missed the drama of blue-jean-gate I reckon.... I work at the company that acquired Eckenfelder around '99/'00. I went to VU grad school under Wes (and others). Small world.
B&C?.....in the Nashville office?...... so I’m guessing you left AWARE before it became Eckenfelder?

B&C?.....in the Nashville office?...... so I’m guessing you left AWARE before it became Eckenfelder?
Yes sir, BC now.... actually worked with the "splinter" group down in Brentwood... drama there was rediculous! I am gonna have to buy you at least three to six beers to get through the story.

Yes sir, BC now.... actually worked with the "splinter" group down in Brentwood... drama there was rediculous! I am gonna have to buy you at least three to six beers to get through the story.
I was a chemist, but knew a lot of the engineers and other support staff. It’s been so long since I worked there I can only recall a few of the guys. I’m guessing Gary C... has retired by now.... I can’t think of Jackie’s last name, but I believe he was a draftsman. There were several guys I really liked that went to B&C...Dale S....Mark C. There was a geologist that had a bunch of fossils in his office, but I cannot remember his name...
What happened to Perry Lankford after the sale?

I was a chemist, but knew a lot of the engineers and other support staff. It’s been so long since I worked there I can only recall a few of the guys. I’m guessing Gary C... has retired by now.... I can’t think of Jackie’s last name, but I believe he was a draftsman. There were several guys I really liked that went to B&C...Dale S....Mark C. There was a geologist that had a bunch of fossils in his office, but I cannot remember his name...
What happened to Perry Lankford after the sale?
Cool, Gary C has tried to retire but he is still there running the lab, Jackie T (Muhammad Ali's nephew) retired a few years ago. Jeff P is still working, Dale is with the State.... Greg C. may have been the geologist, he has a bunch of rocky things in his office lol. I was trying to remember some of the old timers but you nailed most of them. I think Perry has his own consulting business now.

VN Store

Back