Forum Name and Avatar

Had two brothers graduate from UT. Was a big seller of drinks back in the day ... Sold a ton of drinks before game time and during halftime ... otherwise it was football time ....
SN-A-C Orange
Sn is the symbol for Tin and I preferred a big N and the rest is clear.

Dapeak...

When I was young and it was free I used to visit The Summitt to learn all things Lady Vol and naming myself Dapeak was my ode to both that and Coach Summitt.

HoopsFan = I will watch games at all levels. Coached girl’s high school and assistant at a D3 college. Was a commissioner of a junior NBA league for 5 years (age 4-18). Husband coaches girl’s AAU so in gym quite a bit watching games. Attend both Men and Women’s College games as well as sprinkling of NBA games.
this is your only post!!!!

I am a huge Louis L'amour fan. He is famous for many of his novels (movies based on his novels) but especially for western/frontier novels. Of those, he is most famous of the series about the "Sackett family". A family that was among the early settlers in the mountains of East TN. My heritage is very much like the fictional Sackett family. Many of my friends call me Sackett.
My profile pic is from the movie 'The Sacketts' starring Sam Elliott as Tell Sackett, Tom Selleck as Orrin Sackett, Jeff Osterhage as Tyrel Sackett.
my middle name is Louis in honor of Louis L'amour.

I was 15 when I chose my username, 30 now. I'm actually surprised I didnt chose a cheesier one given the circumstances. Most people assume K-town is a Knoxville reference, but its actually Kingsport.

Thunder Thornton
Bob Goodfriend
Jim Haslam (Pilot Oil)

Donors with courtside basketball seats.

Larry "Bud" Melman / Calvert DeForest
My iPhone operating system is obsolete and I haven't been able to rotate my pic.

one of the best usernames on this board...wonder what the three of them are worth ... lived on same street as jim while a kid in kville in 60s when he had only a couple of stations

.. always liked the RVZ avatar

Last edited:
My forum name is slang for Oscar from Nashville. My avatar is an photo of Vol WR Brent Smith Photoshoped in orange pants,its just my way to let the folks know where i stand in the great pants debate!

Reactions: StarRaider
We wear orange at work on game days and my co-worker took my picture and with a phone app put a helmet on me, so that is my avatar, and
my screen name is just my initials with vette on the end of it, I used to drive one a long time ago.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back