Formula 1 Thread

Too many good action scenes to watch on a tiny TV in your house.

They do the drivers justice. The do the story justice. They do the sport justice.

I don't know anything about F-1 racing but I really want to see the movie "Rush." The previews look great and it has gotten really good reviews. I think big screen is definitely the way to experience such a movie. Gonna have to make a point to go see it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

wtf is going on here. One of the wilder series of events I've seen in a long time.
Is this track built on like ancient burial ground or something?

Last edited:
wtf is going on here. One of the wilder series of events I've seen in a long time.
Is this track built on like ancient burial ground or something?

Yeah it was wild, but I still can't get over the Jeep driving down the track in the middle of the race to get to Webber's car. That was a terrible decision made by the circuit's fire chief.

At least it was entertaining. The Jeep scene was classic.

Once again I'm struck by what the Safety Car demonstrates in terms of the real race pace. The real SC was hustling the turns and showed significant body roll even though I'm sure it has high end suspension. At Monaco, the shots of the SC through the chicane showed the same thing. F1 cars are simply amazing.

Perez was more of a menace than usual and my boy Grosjean sure is asking for it with those defensive moves. He has to have pissed everyone off by now.

It's pretty much to the point now where I just DVR the race, watch the first 10 laps, and fast forward to the end for the final standings.

VN Store

Back