Formula 1 Thread

I'm gif happy today. Here is another of Dino Zamparelli making a ridiculous save in F2 action at Spa.

nice-Reaction.gif

Seb needs to get some thicker skin. He has been sad about getting booed all week. You are the most dominant driver of this decade. You are ruthless at best. People aren't going to like you. Embrace your role as the heel.

Damn that puncture for Lewis. Mega drive at the end of the race by him.

Seb needs to get some thicker skin. He has been sad about getting booed all week. You are the most dominant driver of this decade. You are ruthless at best. People aren't going to like you. Embrace your role as the heel.

Damn that puncture for Lewis. Mega drive at the end of the race by him.

Are you watching the Sky stream? Did you happen to catch the interview with Seb about the booing?

Are you watching the Sky stream? Did you happen to catch the interview with Seb about the booing?

I saw the interview on the podium and I read an article from earlier this week.

I don't care for seb, but I do respect the heck out of him. Also, his domination of the WDC has been a lot less tedious than Schumi's. I think it is because red bull is such a poorly run team at times. You never saw ferrari having issues or personel problems. They were a machine. At red bull you get reliability issues, crashes at turkey, and multi 21.

The championship is now officially over. I just ran a bit of math from lewis' perspective. Even if Lewis managed to win out that would only give him 175 points in those races and if seb finished 2nd behind him in all of them, Lewis would still lose by 49 points!!

Massa announced on Twitter (and Instagram) that he is leaving Ferrari at the end of the year.

massafelipe
1 hour ago
From 2014 i will no longer be driving for Ferrari. I would like to thank the team for all the victories and incredible moments experienced together. Thank you also to my wife and all of my family, to my fans and all my Sponsors. From each one of you I have always received a great support! Right now I want to push as hard as possible with Ferrari for the remaining 7 races. For next year, I want to find a team that can give me a competitive car to win many more races and challenge for the Championship which remains my greatest objective! Thank you all. Felipe

personally i think if kimi goes back it'll be kind of a bad thing. rarely do two #1s on the same team ever work out. i was kind of hoping for hulkenberg to take massa's seat

personally i think if kimi goes back it'll be kind of a bad thing. rarely do two #1s on the same team ever work out. i was kind of hoping for hulkenberg to take massa's seat

Yep. The car needs to be earth shatteringly dominant like the 1988-1989 McLarens.

would you? Massa is a good guy, but I don't think he is a good #2 driver. Alonso and Kimi back together again, because it worked so well at McLaren.

Would I what?

Massa was a Timo Glock last lap anchor drop away from being Wold Champion. Dude was easily a #2 driver and a borderline #1 until he bounced a spring off his forehead.

Would I what?

Massa was a Timo Glock last lap anchor drop away from being Wold Champion. Dude was easily a #2 driver and a borderline #1 until he bounced a spring off his forehead.

Yeah. He was a heck of a driver those 06-08 seasons. I am really surprised they kept him around after 2011.

Would I what?

Would you be the same after getting a spring to the dome piece like that? That's what I ment

would you? Massa is a good guy, but I don't think he is a good #2 driver. Alonso and Kimi back together again, because it worked so well at McLaren.

Again? Are you mixing up drivers, because Fernando and Kimi have never been teammates before.

VN Store

Back