For all you think we may get 6 wins or less....

If we are where we feel like we should be then this is how I see it:
GA St. Win by 21
BYU- win by 10
Chattanooga win by 21
Fla- win or lose by less than 10
Miss St- win by 7
Alabama lose by less than 20
UAB- win by 17
SC- win by 7
Kentucky- win by 10
Missouri- win or lose by less than 7
Vandy- win by 10
I know I'm missing one but i'm not looking at the schedule atm. Nevertheless I see this as a possible 8-9 win team if they perform the way I expect to see them perform. If not then I feel like we lost some games we shouldn't have and would say we underperformed. I think the 1st 3 games are key and if we don't cover the spread above then we're in for a long season and may even see changes within the depth chart. JMO

Reactions: Big Al Orange
If we are where we feel like we should be then this is how I see it:
GA St. Win by 21
BYU- win by 10
Chattanooga win by 21
Fla- win or lose by less than 10
Miss St- win by 7
Alabama lose by less than 20
UAB- win by 17
SC- win by 7
Kentucky- win by 10
Missouri- win or lose by less than 7
Vandy- win by 10
I know I'm missing one but i'm not looking at the schedule atm. Nevertheless I see this as a possible 8-9 win team if they perform the way I expect to see them perform. If not then I feel like we lost some games we shouldn't have and would say we underperformed. I think the 1st 3 games are key and if we don't cover the spread above then we're in for a long season and may even see changes within the depth chart. JMO
How do you not notice you're missing an SEC East team?

Many analysts among the conference have said this multiple times. From top to bottom you'd be hard pressed to find a staff as good as ours in the country.

OP said "considered by most to be the BEST coaching staff in the country". You've backed that off quite a bit so you are getting closer. They may end up being really good but personally I'll wait till they have a winning season or two before I get on the hype train.

I'm on crack at work and I shouldn't forget UGA. Ever.
UGA lose by less than 17

You had time to put enough thought in wins, losses and by how many points and notice you were missing a game. I did it backwards (counted the OOC games first) and figured it out in 2.2 seconds.

I fixed your post.

“Good JUCOS” has been more of an oxymoron for Tennessee the last 5-6 years.
At least now there is potentially some people that know what they are doing perusing the JUCO players. Only time will tell.

I really don't think you have been paying attention to the recent recruiting and how many very good JUCO's Pruitt has landed the last two years.
He knows what he is doing. This is the year two jump up. Pruitt is a first time head coach too, but has always bleed football. You know we have what is considered by most to be the BEST coaching staff in the country right? Just watch and see.

I don't think you've been paying attention to the last decade.

Reactions: Offset Eye
You had time to put enough thought in wins, losses and by how many points and notice you were missing a game. I did it backwards (counted the OOC games first) and figured it out in 2.2 seconds.

I fixed your post.
Don't be so touchy over a simple human error behr. It'll take time off your life sweating the small things. 😉

Many analysts among the conference have said this multiple times. From top to bottom you'd be hard pressed to find a staff as good as ours in the country.
I think it is a good staff and they’ve been together than just a couple years, he basically has the old UGA staff from Richt. If Lily was still at UT, it would be the exact same staff except Richt, Bobo, and BMac. Didn’t he try to hire BMac as well?

It very well could be, what makes you think it's not?
Considering the actual results of other coaching staffs, I’d probably trade our current staff with Clemson or Alabama immediately. I’ll take proven results over what-if potential.

Reactions: 08Vol
Don't be so touchy over a simple human error behr. It'll take time off your life sweating the small things. 😉
If you'd quit trying to impress everybody with your QB evaluating skills and stop paying so much attention to my dumbass, you might not forget chit like Georgia being on our schedule this year.

Let’s see if we can find some JUCO’s of the James “little man” Stewart and Charlie Garner caliber!

If you'd quit trying to impress everybody with your QB evaluating skills and stop paying so much attention to my dumbass, you might not forget chit like Georgia being on our schedule this year.
It's really not that serious Behr. Rub your earlobes big guy.

Ps. Nothing was said about any qb.

Reactions: BeardedVol
Considering the actual results of other coaching staffs, I’d probably trade our current staff with Clemson or Alabama immediately. I’ll take proven results over what-if potential.

How would you know about Alabama's it changes ever year, and there results have a lot to with the Jimmy's and Joe's.

I'm aware it's not really that serious. Just joking around on a slow afternoon.
Im not effected. I enjoy a little "back and forth" as long as it stays classy. Just for future record I don't mean to get under anyones skin with qb talk when I do. It was the position I played and now coach. So don't let me bother you.

Im not effected. I enjoy a little "back and forth" as long as it stays classy. Just for future record I don't mean to get under anyones skin with qb talk when I do. It was the position I played and now coach. So don't let me bother you.

Too late, but I have contacted professional help and have already began my road to recovery.

Thanks for the thought tho.

I think people need to relax. How does anyone know if it is or isnt the best coaching staff in the nation until Pruitts completed a full cycle (4yrs) of his own hand picked players? Until then it's just opinions with absolutely no fact to support one way or the other.
It is always a slippy slop when declaring the "best player, best coach, etc etc."...all that stuff is so subjective and no one knows whether we win 5,6,7,8 games etc. I agree with you...we need to relax. Expectations are what's wrong with just about everything in our world today anyways...

Reactions: livefaith
6-7 wins is about all you can get out of this squad. Pruitt overachieved last season to get us to 5. There’s not enough talent for much more and anyone expecting 8+ wins will be disappointed.

The Spring game showed a lot of small and slow players. We don’t have an SEC caliber team right now.

Truthful post.

It is always a slippy slop when declaring the "best player, best coach, etc etc."...all that stuff is so subjective and no one knows whether we win 5,6,7,8 games etc. I agree with you...we need to relax. Expectations are what's wrong with just about everything in our world today anyways...
I don't blame anyone though. UT is a once dominant program and the fans are ready, and due to be there once again. What sticks out to me the most is the fanbase loyally. I think THAT has just as much to do with success in recruiting as winning itself. And the fans will be able to thank themselves just as much as any coach when we reach the goal.

Reactions: tennrich1
I don't blame anyone though. UT is a once dominant program and the fans are ready, and due to be there once again. What sticks out to me the most is the fanbase loyally. I think THAT has just as much to do with success in recruiting as winning itself. And the fans will be able to thank themselves just as much as any coach when we reach the goal.

Joking aside.

What about those here that say the fans are the reason we are where we are? They say the fans that still buy the shirts, hats and all the other UT stuff and still fill the stadium and support the lousy product on the field are the ones ultimately responsible for the continued suck.

What do you think about that?

VN Store

Back