For all you think we may get 6 wins or less....

Jack Burton

Fraternal Order of NegaVols
I think the term negavol started in 2016 and is defined differently depending on who is using it.

It's always funny to me to see people wear it like a badge of honor because of my definition of it. There are only a few "negavols" by my definition and it's not something I would be proud of. But actually, the whole negavol / sunshine pumper thing is stupid anyway, so, it's not like any of it matters.
Any pejorative term can evolve into an embraced word by said group. See yankee, Methodist, Christian, nerd, etc.

KBVol

Everybody needs to be realistic. Tennessee won 2 SEC games last year, both big upsets and could have won 1other realistically (sC). They others were blow outs. It’s realistic they could win 5 SEC games this year or none. It could be anything from 9-3 (top end) to 3-8 (bottom) 6 or 7 wins seem logical
Good points. Could be anything from 9-3 to 3-9.......but 3-9 is far more likely.

Boca Vol

Fan of #31
Lab Rat
Six wins gets UT a bowl game, will the Vols finally go bowling?
Vanderbilt says not if they have anything to do with it?
Good grief! I understand UT is in this perpetual rebuild but I really look forward to the day when UT "going" to a bowl game isn't viewed as an accomplishment.

XknoxvolsX

The only people who dislike winners are losers!
Good grief! I understand UT is in this perpetual rebuild but I really look forward to the day when UT "going" to a bowl game isn't viewed as an accomplishment.
Oh how far we’ve fallen from the 90’s except the two bowl games against Nebraska! It used to be that we went to a good bowl, faced a competent team, and won!

Then the back to back Peach Bowl fiascos set a trend from which we have yet to recover!

BigOrangeTrain

It is for people with a brain. If you can stare down all your receivers and go through all the reads twice without getting hit, then I would calculate JG has done very well not throwing interceptions while getting mauled.
Kind of like Tua. There were games where he could go through every read and take 5+ seconds to scan the field. All without worrying about his OL not being able to do simple things like block.

Mike Moffett

Lostdawginillinois
SMH sigh
The best staff in the country is WAY more intricate than you are presenting. First, "Staff" is a collective term. That means they all score high enough to where they could be the best ACROSS THE BOARD. This is across the board: recruiting, development, regional connections/contacts, engagement with players, players family, and community, chemistry across coaches and interaction to futher process development etc. It is a deep web of factors that no one can clearly determine who is the best by stats as absolute fact.
BUT if you want facts.
Look how many of our coaches have been on championship teams
Look how many players our coaches have developed for the NFL.
Run those numbers and get back to me.

And Kink Genius said:

Russdaddy2027

Vols refugee living under duress in Georgia
I really don't think you have been paying attention to the recent recruiting and how many very good JUCO's Pruitt has landed the last two years.
He knows what he is doing. This is the year two jump up. Pruitt is a first time head coach too, but has always bleed football. You know we have what is considered by most to be the BEST coaching staff in the country right? Just watch and see.
Like a bottle of wine, ... well maybe vinegar but in the same wheelhouse

KingGenius

I am sure he will blame he players that th coach hand picked and recruited but won’t blame th guy in charge, I am sure it’s the equipment managers fault
The players aren't responsible? I blame them all. They are all losers and need to sit in an ice bath coaches and players 60 mins at a time together, every day until these pansies actually deserve my attention.

Orange_Vol1321

I really don't think you have been paying attention to the recent recruiting and how many very good JUCO's Pruitt has landed the last two years.
He knows what he is doing. This is the year two jump up. Pruitt is a first time head coach too, but has always bleed football. You know we have what is considered by most to be the BEST coaching staff in the country right? Just watch and see.

VN Store

Sponsors