For all you think we may get 6 wins or less....

KingGenius

I really don't think you have been paying attention to the recent recruiting and how many very good JUCO's Pruitt has landed the last two years.
He knows what he is doing. This is the year two jump up. Pruitt is a first time head coach too, but has always bleed football. You know we have what is considered by most to be the BEST coaching staff in the country right? Just watch and see.

I really don't think you have been paying attention to the recent recruiting and how many very good JUCO's Pruitt has landed the last two years.
He knows what he is doing. This is the year two jump up. Pruitt is a first time head coach too, but has always bleed football. You know we have what is considered by most to be the BEST coaching staff in the country right? Just watch and see.
th6I2QM4TJ.jpg

Wow! Somebody's been hitting the sauce early. You need to start surrounding yourself with a smarter crowd.

giphy.gif

I think people need to relax. How does anyone know if it is or isnt the best coaching staff in the nation until Pruitts completed a full cycle (4yrs) of his own hand picked players? Until then it's just opinions with absolutely no fact to support one way or the other.

Yeah....those JUCOs are going to break out a can of whoop ass!!!! Hells yeah!! USA! USA! USA!

Ok, out of slogans....

I appreciate your positive attitude but who are these folks that consider the coaching staff to be the best in the country?
Many analysts among the conference have said this multiple times. From top to bottom you'd be hard pressed to find a staff as good as ours in the country.

I could easily agree with this however the line of scrimmage has to drastically improve. The key on the oline is the freshman that will be filling both tackle positions. If these guys step up and dominate for freshman that will help. The dline just lost so much. Guys coming in have to step up as well. As for the rest I think this is easily a 8/9 win team.

Reactions: vols72
I could easily agree with this however the line of scrimmage has to drastically improve. The key on the oline is the freshman that will be filling both tackle positions. If these guys step up and dominate for freshman that will help. The dline just lost so much. Guys coming in have to step up as well. As for the rest of the positions I think this is easily a 8/9 win team.

Reactions: turdherder11
“Good JUCOS” has been more of an oxymoron for Tennessee the last 5-6 years.

I could easily agree with this however the line of scrimmage has to drastically improve. The key on the oline is the freshman that will be filling both tackle positions. If these guys step up and dominate for freshman that will help. The dline just lost so much. Guys coming in have to step up as well. As for the rest I think this is easily a 8/9 win team.

We were sandbagging during the Spring. Nothing like the element of surprise!

Reactions: Tallman and McDad

Sorry, but who considers us to have the best staff in America? We have a HC who is proven as a DC, but not as a HC. We have a good OC, but not top 10 or anything. First time, but highly respected DC. What else? Friend is pretty well regarded and obviously Tee is a great position coach. Nieds is an excellent recruiter, don't know about coaching. The rest of the staff is experienced, but nothing out of this world. Rocker's history leaves something to be desired. I do like coach YAC, but he's no longer coaching his optimal position group either. Rumph and Sherrer are fine.

I'd say we certainly have a staff we should be proud of, but let's see some progress before we anoint them. Still not sure who in the country has said we have the best staff. That surely has to fall to Clemson at the moment. They have developed and schemed like no other.

VN Store

Back