For all the people calling for JG to replace QD

So, you're perfectly fine with a guy who's only led one TD drive against the backups of Indiana State? Sad.

Never said that. I only said it was clear JG is the QB who should clearly be starting in this current TN offense.

I do see potential in him. He is more athletic and can escape bad play calls, poor OL, and WRs not getting open better. And, he currently protects the ball better which is a good thing for a team who can't score.

Never said that. I only said it was clear JG is the QB who should clearly be starting in this current TN offense.

I do see potential in him. He is more athletic and can escape bad play calls, poor OL, and WRs not getting open better. And, he currently protects the ball better which is a good thing for a team who can't score.

And if he has zero turnovers but no scores for a 3rd week in a row? I'll take the turnovers and the scores at this point.

I agree they can't get open but also think their route scheme is poop.

When was the last time we had an "open" receiver?

I am not talking about the receivers that got just enough separation to fit in a football. I am talking about receivers that beat the defensive scheme.

Happens to us all the time.

In my opinion this isn't a scheme thing but is more of a poorly coached unit. Either we have zero talent at the position or they are so woefully under coached they do not understand how to get open.

Perfect 👌

Not me. Play field position and let a defense win a game. Defense scored 7 today and almost scored 14.

At some point you have to put points on the board. Something JG has not done at all this year.

More than 16 combined in all the games, something Dormady has done multiple times.

Yea those Umass and cupcake state wins really displayed his dominance. He barely beat umass and escaped ga tech.
The only comparison is fl ( loss) and maybe ga tech- which I am not sure is better than so car.
Let’s give the young man some time.
I honestly think dormady would have been worse vs bama.

Are they allow in teams to have negative points now? How could he have been worse

VN Store

Back