Football vs LadyVols vs Mens BB

UT sports, as a whole (outside of Men's BB and Softball), are a joke.

Its just sports and doesn't mean a thing in real life and Ive learned that with age but Ive gotten as much joy out of seeing the LVs crumble as I have seeing the men turn into a powerhouse.

I hope they keep Holly for 20 more years.

You can also say Im not a real UT fan if I dont like the LVs and that's OK because Im not out to prove anything to anyone.

Like I said before its just a meaningless hobby to everyone who doesn't draw a paycheck from UT or go to school there.

Ill root for anyone who ever plays against the LVs and always will.

Pat Summitt caused that.

Not anyone but her...and Joan Cronan.
Well you are right about one thing.. you are not a real UT fan. With that being said.. I would root for you to never come back to volnation. But to each his own I guess. Hope I don’t see ya back here and if I do. May just just block you. Take care!!

What corner have they turned? I'm yet to see much beyond spinning of the wheels. Who told you this? Fulmer? Alrighty then.
I think we want to believe they have turned the corner, but there is nothing yet to prove they have even made it to the corner yet. I'm talking about where all teams are ultimately judged. On the field.

Men's BB is on top right now. Barnes is outstanding.
Women's BB continues to slide. Warlick was a decent assistant coach.
Men's FB (as if there was a women's version) has turned the corner. It isn't outstanding but Pruitt is doing a good job. Time will tell if he is outstanding.

GO BIG ORANGE!
Never watched the lingerie bowl?

Its just sports and doesn't mean a thing in real life and Ive learned that with age but Ive gotten as much joy out of seeing the LVs crumble as I have seeing the men turn into a powerhouse.

You can also say Im not a real UT fan if I dont like the LVs and that's OK because Im not out to prove anything to anyone.

Like I said before its just a meaningless hobby to everyone who doesn't draw a paycheck from UT or go to school there.

Pat Summitt caused that.

I can understand maybe not caring about the LV, but why do you root against them? That's weird. I can't see rooting against any UT related team, even if I don't care about the sport that much.

Programs have high tide & low tide. We had a period in which we had 1st round NFL draftees each draft, went to bowl games every year, had our third string players beat Ky. & Vandy & sold out games 6 times per season. Now, none of those scenerios are correct.

The men's program struggles under Wade Houston. Bounced back for a minute during Kevin O'Neill. Fell under Buzz. Rose to the top under Pearl. Most body of work on Martin was bad; except last tourney run. Donnie was bad. Now, Barnes is good again.

Ladies rose under Pat & are slowly getting worse each season. As Pat's players graduate, her influence wains and the new girls are not being taught discipline & toughness.... My hope is that we don't make NCAA this season & Holly will be forced to retire & we can get a younger, alum to come in and coach. She is Buzz Peterson, in that the roster is in place but she can't win. New coach will be Pearl, who will knows how to coach that roster and get us back to respectability in SEC & NCAA.

Kevin O’neill never had a winning record at Tennessee. Jerry green went to te ncaa Tournament 4 straight years before being fired and replaced by Buzz Peterson.

I think we want to believe they have turned the corner, but there is nothing yet to prove they have even made it to the corner yet. I'm talking about where all teams are ultimately judged. On the field.

Well, the guy I was responding to made the asinine claim that they have turned a corner. I am scratching my head over "what we want to believe" has to do with that. The only "corner" I can imagine OBB was talking about was Fulmer being named AD. Hey, maybe they met and spoke of corners being turned at the Shoney's salad bar. Guess we find out soon enough, but thank you for the closing cliche.

If they don’t want to remove Holly then Fulmer needs to “promote “ her to head of Lady vol athletics. Give her an office down the hall from Phil’s and let her be a community goodwill liaison.

Lo

Pat Summitt caused that.

Dumb post to begin with "Its just sports and doesn't mean a thing in real life".

Pat Summitt caused that.

WTF??

Reactions: Behr

VN Store

Back