Football Scoop - Randy Shannon has agreed to DC

So they missed 1 out of 4 since you just brought up Tee. 75 pct is not that bad. Now do research on all the hires in college football. See if the percentages goes up or down.

Nope they missed on all 4 that I mentioned. I have no idea if Larry Porter was talked to or not, I know he wasn't hired.

No I'm not going to do that research, I don't really care to. If I had to guess they probably bat about .500 . I was just giving people more info in ta thread about Football Scoop. Get your ******n panties out of a wad. Do you work there?

Here's another thing to ponder as far as WVU is concerned, if as many have stated Shannon does want to become a head coach in the future, would you rather establish your name in the SEC or the Big 12/Big Least/whichever conference WVU will call home next year???

Shannon won't coach at WVU due to a trash can incident in which he sued the school back in the day. Plus, WVU don't have UT money for a hire like that. We've had 10-15 different sites and media (other than those following UT) that said Shannon has been hired. There's too much pointing to this fact. UT hasn't came out because they want to announce Monday. If Shannon wanted to kill this, why hasn't ANYONE reported that Shannon has said no. Steele did yesterday, and said he's not been contacted nor has UT asked Clemson to speak to him. Just relax till Monday. Dead period is midnight Saturday, and the coaches conference is Sunday through Tuesday. It's going to be a while, at least a few more days.Maybe during the conference or after it. Has to be before the weekend, because it's our biggest weekend. I know the staff doesn't want recruits to change their mind and visit other schools because we have no DC and appear to be flapping in the wind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Nope they missed on all 4 that I mentioned. I have no idea if Larry Porter was talked to or not, I know he wasn't hired.

No I'm not going to do that research, I don't really care to. If I had to guess they probably bat about .500 . I was just giving people more info in ta thread about Football Scoop. Get your ******n panties out of a wad. Do you work there?

No, you said they missed on all 4. They never claimed any of those 4 were hired. You only have knowledge that Tee wasn't offered, not the other 3. So how were they wrong?

I don't work there, just trying to keep some poor soul from believing anything you say. Cause its obvious your head is up your a$$

Reactions: 2 people
will the announcement be made in a formal presser or by tweet from the UT athletic dept?

Please STOP quoting drunktrollingjohnny. TIA

It's not worth anyone's time to argue with him, just put him on ignore and move on...

Reactions: 4 people
Boom_139.jpg

Reactions: 18 people
I'm not getting my hopes up until I see an official press release... Fingers crossed, though...

"Security for Randy" I guess indicates he wants assurances that he's gonna get paid even if next season is an abject failure and the whole bunch gets canned?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back