Football Commentators

Anyone watching football today. It is almost unbearable to listen to commentators. Just constant “social injustice” comments while the game is going on. I turned game on to watch football not to be lectured to.
Same with The Kentucky Derby..they even cut to protests and had to read a disclaimer before they played My Old Kentucky Home

There are only 6 games today. The announcers are setting in their basements attempting to call a game they obviously don’t care anything about.
The Memphis, Ark St game is a great game but listening to the call you wouldn’t know it

Last edited:
There are only 6 games today. The announcers are setting in their basements attempting to call a game there obviously don’t cate anything about.
The Memphis, Ark St game is a great game but listening to the call you wouldn’t know it

It is a goid game.

Producers must monitor VolNation, end of third quarter and they’ve started to actually announce the game with enthusiasm.

I've watched enough football over the course of my long life, to watch a game with the sound down and not get lost. Actually, it's fun to (mentally) try and do the play by play. "4 down linemen, two receivers split to the left and two to the right..... JG in shotgun, single back set. Takes the snap.. looks downfield, pumps once, pumps again, rolls right.. spins, rolls left... picks up a block.. receiver open.... and he's SACKED..."

I stick to golf and will watch the Vols play and that’s it.
giphy.gif

Espn in the 80s and 90s was great. Games and sportscenters only. No politics and no opinions
Highlights, highlights, funny commentary, obscure sports. That's what the network used to be and still should be. I don't give a flying f*** about whatever Kirk Herbstreit, washed up old morons like Skip Bayless, or blatant idiots like Stephen A. Smith have to say about anything. Their sporting insight is usually worse than I get on VolNation. What's the point?

VN Store

Back