Florida

Do we beat Florida this year ?

• Yes

Votes: 252 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 42 14.3%

• Total voters
The Pitt game isn't a big game by no means. They lost majority of their play makers that made them so great last year. I expect us to beat them by atleast two TD anything less is a failure imo
Think this will be a test for us. A win by any score will not be failure. Expect Tillman 2tds, McCoy 1td, Hyatt 1td, Hooker 1td, Small 1td. 42-27. Expect Slovis to be a factor.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
We need to move the TN-FL game to after the FL-GA game. When FL loses to UGA about 50% of the time they quit on their season. That's how teams like Missouri and South Carolina have beaten them more than us in recent years. We have to play them early, when they are healthy and full of hope.
Doesn’t matter when we play them. They smell the fear. We’re just a bunch of Nancy boys. Heupel not beating them this year. This team is 6-6. 49-48 losses only get you so far.

There’s no monkey on Heupel’s back yet. The Florida game will come down to who performs best in the trenches. Give Hooker time, rush for a hundred or so and get off the field on 3rd down and we win.
The only monkey on Heupel's back is not being able to take the ref's out of the equation by pulling away from near-peer competition...but last year was a Jimmy's and Joe's issue. Except for not playing for a game-winning fg at the end of regulation vs IU.

Doesn’t matter when we play them. They smell the fear. We’re just a bunch of Nancy boys. Heupel not beating them this year. This team is 6-6. 49-48 losses only get you so far.
They beat us because most of the time they have a better team than we do, and they are healthy and full of hope in Week 2 or 3. I strongly doubt we will lose 6 regular season games this year, that's losing about every game we can possibly lose. It's as unlikely as 10-2 is.

They beat us because most of the time they have a better team than we do, and they are healthy and full of hope in Week 2 or 3. I strongly doubt we will lose 6 regular season games this year, that's losing about every game we can possibly lose. It's as unlikely as 10-2 is.
Bama & GA about the only sure losses on the schedule. Everyone else a possible win. Go git me some tds Squirrel!!!!!!

I said in a previous post I expect 9-3. I expect losses to Bama, GA & LSU.

Yep. And when you pick us to lose, you have some idiots calling it garbage. That’s why I honestly don’t understand the Florida thing. It doesn’t matter what coach we have, what QB or defense. We go into that game and absolutely crap the bed.

Maybe add bed pans to the pads.

Reactions: Credo2

VN Store

Back