Florida will beat Georgia.....

os13, UTK and Jax all picked UF to win.

Based on their past predictions, the only logical conclusion is UGA beats us worse than LSU did.

I do think that the Gators win this one.

When State Farm Jake sang Rocky Top, I called Rohan St. Patrick Davey's Jamaican mother. She concurred that it was bad form, and put one of her famous 20 year voodoo hex's on the Dawgs.

They ain't be right since...

Reactions: Gatornator
Are you seriously counting games where Kirby was a DC for Saban? Hey while we are at it, why don't you include Mullen putting up 31 points on Kirby's defense in 2008 under Meyer?

Just as a reminder, terrible coaches like Butch Jones, Jim Mcelwain and most recently Muschamp beat him too. As far as I care, the only record that matters is Mullen vs Kirby as head coaches at UF and UGA. For now that is 0-1. Hopefully that changes this Saturday.
Fair enough, another stat for Orange Slice that favors UGA in this matchup apart from UGA rushing O vs Fla rushing D.

Fromm's numbers against Grantham-coached defenses are impressive. He has completed 26 of 36 passes for 441 yards, five touchdowns and no interceptions. That's good for 12.25 yards per pass attempt.

Don’t look for UGA to go air raid, but Smart has not lost a game as HC if his QB avg 8 ypp.

Rooster Dude!!!!!
How are you?
Doing good sir...Life is great just busy as heck. Who knew having a wife and kids could make life so hectic?(In a good way) I still do a little lurking here and there but haven't posted much.

You and the misses doing ok?

images

Doing good sir...Life is great just busy as heck. Who knew having a wife and kids could make life so hectic?(In a good way) I still do a little lurking here and there but haven't posted much.

You and the misses doing ok?
as good as can reasonably be expected

Florida 42
Georgia 7

Book It!

Take all the money that you've been saving up for Me-Ma's heart transplant and put it on the Gators.

We have insider info from Jake Fromm's girlfriend's sorority sister about what happened last night.

Jake is going on 90 minutes of sleep.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I think Georgia has the better team. I think what has been going on with predictions is people look at the way Georgia has been playing and basing their thoughts on that. And that makes perfect sense.

However, I think you see a different Georgia team than we have seen this year and people are sleeping on the fact that their defense has been consistent all season even though the offense hasn't.

Georgia hasn't given up 20 points in a game all season. (SC had 17 in regulation and 7 of those were on a pick 6)

I think Georgia has the better team. I think what has been going on with predictions is people look at the way Georgia has been playing and basing their thoughts on that. And that makes perfect sense.

However, I think you see a different Georgia team than we have seen this year and people are sleeping on the fact that their defense has been consistent all season even though the offense hasn't.

Georgia hasn't given up 20 points all season. (SC had 17 in regulation and 7 of those were on a pick 6)
I think it’ll be a good game and I’m sticking with my prediction......I’ve made several so to clarify...one coach is going to make a bone headed decision that will cost his team the game. I’m not sure which coach it will be. They both have that history

I think it’ll be a good game and I’m sticking with my prediction......I’ve made several so to clarify...one coach is going to make a bone headed decision that will cost his team the game. I’m not sure which coach it will be. They both have that history

My gut tells me....

A. My previous post is correct and you'll see a different Georgia team....

or

B. Despite all the talent in the world, something just isn't right at Georgia and they play the way they have much of the season and lose because they aren't playing to the level of their talent.

I am hopeful for option "B"

Reactions: Orangeslice13

Georgia hasn't given up 20 points in a game all season. (SC had 17 in regulation and 7 of those were on a pick 6)

Agree with all this.

UGA’s defense is still solid, and UF’s OL is not.

Agree with all this.

UGA’s defense is still solid, and UF’s OL is not.
My thinking is FL has been playing way over their heads...Dawgs have been playing disinterested. Gators have had a good run so far. My belief is it ends today. Gators have their attention. Kirby is very familiar with what cousin Eddie does. Said before and will say again...I dont think it will be close.

I don't know, but this is not a typical Mullen offense. Apart from 2006, I don't think Mullen had an offense dependent on chucking the ball around like this. Will see but I don't think Kirby or his D is ready for this. While Georgia has not let anyone score more than 17, I think the offenses they played rank in the bottom of the FBS. I feel confident about Florida scoring more than 20. I just don't know how much Florida's D will allow. Still sticking to 28-14 Florida.

Hopefully wont be eating crow in 4 hours.

In the pre-game interview, Kirby had that 'I've been hit in the head too many times' glaze in his eyes...

Must of been up since 3:00 am when they bailed State Farm Jake out of the JAX Jail.

I'm out here working air traffic control at JAX airport.

Look who flew in this morning for the game.

Checking the video tapes for Fields.

jacob.jpg

Ahhh the "afraid to play at the other teams stadium" game

That was a terribly called sequence by UF. 2nd and 1 and can’t get a first down.

VN Store

Back