Florida will beat Georgia.....

Well we agree on something.

FYI, I pretty much like you so don't take any of this seriously. I'm just busting your chops and from what I've seen on here you are one that can take it.

I know, your one of my favorite posters, you actually go back and forth. Its all fun and games. LW is okay other than being a boomer.

For sure, Vandy and UK at just the worst

I hate them more for basketball but I've been to VU and UK football games and their football fans can be just as bad. Well UK at least, Vandy it's hard to find any fans left.

Copeland. Lol what a bum. Worst thing you can do as a person is upset your momma.

Relax big guy. I just asked a question. I’m actually pulling for you guys today.

Here are Florida's last five out of conference games west of the Mississippi River.

Not sure why she is all touchy about it....

USC in 1982
Tulsa in 1979
Rice in 1954
Texas in 1940
UCLA in 1931

Here are Florida's last five out of conference games west of the Mississippi River.

Not sure why she is all touchy about it....

USC in 1982
Tulsa in 1979
Rice in 1954
Texas in 1940
UCLA in 1931

It's okay. They're going to big bad Utah soon.

Ref’s at it again. Georgia received a gift in a pass completion that hit the ground and eventually scored a touchdown. Reviewed and not overturned. May me the worst call I have seen this year.

Ref’s at it again. Georgia received a gift in a pass completion that hit the ground and eventually scored a touchdown. Reviewed and not overturned. May me the worst call I have seen this year.

Only karma for the UF-SCAR game.

Reactions: ETV
Meh, Georgia should beat Florida. Florida's only chance is to get some turnovers. I don't think they can stop anything Georgia does. Time of possession doesn't mean as much in college football anymore but it will in this game. So will red zone efficiency. Georgia plays really slow. They run the ball heavily and usually snap the ball with under 5 seconds on the play clock. Their passes are short and high percentage. It's a bad match up for the Gators. I look for Georgia to bleed the clock on them and keep their offense off the field. They will be able to pressure Trask more than anyone else has so far. It will end up something like 27-16 Georgia.
This was my post from October 25th... maybe I even gave Florida a little too much credit with 16 points, but everything else is spot on.

VN Store

Back