Florida will be tougher than everyone thinks

Just not seeing it ....

I am a die hard Vol - graduated in 97. There is a strong part of me that wonders why people on this board are not having the same major concerns that I have:

- No answer for running the ball in short yardage situations
- The absence of a kicking game
- A Defense that has shown considerable holes in both games
- Poor open field tackling

- Def Linemen getting way out of their lanes allowing broken plays to be huge gains for the opposing team

I see a scenario where the fast paced offense - goes 3 and out within a minute repeatedly. Whereby Florida methodically moves the ball down the field.

The NC State game was a shocker to me in the sense that they completely imploded - giving us an edge to close out the game, however i feel like we kept trying to get them back in the game.

GA State played us tight for quite some time ... GA State!!! They should have been out-matched from the minute the whistle blew.

Sorry folks ... just not seeing it.

I think this is a super-important game for the program - don't win it and it hurts for years to come. Win it - and we are set for a great season.

Respect, Starrin. Spot on pregame analysis now that we see it all in the light of day.

Obviously, Texas A&M is a better team than NCSU and Bowling Green is better than GaState.

florida struggled with bowling green and texas a&M---neither team is that good. Plus, they have a ton of key injuries. UT should win this game easily, maybe by 10+. Bray will light up their secondary for big yards and points.
Um, okay.

UT is going to beat UF much worse than they beat NCSU. The D is going to make Driskel wish he was on the bench, they won't be able to score many points at all. And our explosive O is going to shred their D all night long. CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!

:yes:

Attachments

• winner_winner_chicken_dinner_1203045.jpg
    winner_winner_chicken_dinner_1203045.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 0

VN Store

Back