Florida vs Ole Miss

One game has nothing to do with the other. It's not like Oregon St. is all the sudden #1. I am stoked Ole Miss is(now) winning.

I think the fact that Ole Miss is giving the Gators a run for their money says something about our program. We got completely dismantled by a Florida team that appeared to not even be trying. What are the reasons? New QB? New offensive coordinator? Ole Miss has all those disadvantages and more (less talent, new defensive coordinator, new head coach). They also have less experience as a team than does UT.

It's proof that you must not have watched much college football last year. Anything can happen from game to game.

I would say it's a little more than just that. Ole Miss was a joke last year. This year they are much better. It shows what an upgrade in coaching can do with basically the same talent.

I think the fact that Ole Miss is giving the Gators a run for their money says something about our program. We got completely dismantled by a Florida team that appeared to not even be trying. What are the reasons? New QB? New offensive coordinator? Ole Miss has all those disadvantages and more (less talent, new defensive coordinator, new head coach). They also have less experience as a team than does UT.

Reasons? No discipline, no heart, apathy, etc. etc. etc.

I don't think they called him Coach in grade school. But my best Friend is Derrick Ira Kapplenik which is D.I.K. also the initials of the American Pie Fraternity.

VN Store

Back