Florida vs Ole Miss

volmanic

JUST WIN
That's what you get Urban. That was the second time he went for it on 4th down in the 1st quarter. I hate Florida. GO OLE MISS
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Ooooo Nice play, GOD why couldn't we have played like this... Oh yea!

Ole Miss is beating Florida 7-0 in the swamp with 3:00 minutes left in the first quarter. Ole Miss will probably lose, but this just shows how bad Tennessee is. We were down 17-0 to Florida at this point in the game AT HOME.

This just shows Houston Nutt is even a way better coach than Foolmer.

Like Herbstreit said NO DISCIPLINE at Tennessee.

FIRE Phil

Restore UT FOOTBALL

Huge if Tennessee can pull out a victory today.. Ole miss beat Florida and Bama beat Georgia.. Go rebels.

calm down, take a deep breath.

now everygame is different. i dont see how you can compare this game to ours unless florida returned the opening kickoff to the 35 and returned a punt, and ole miss turns it over inside the 5 twice.

i want fulmer gone as much as the next guy. but you can't compare this game with our game because everygame is different.

I am confused. How is Ole Miss not down 20-0? I did not know an alternative sitaution was possible.

How come Ole miss understands how to pressure teblo and we didnt.....aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh just goes to show what good coaching can do

VN Store

Back