Florida vs LSU

Nope.

UF has made their living off teams with bad and or inexperienced QBs.

They aren't getting that with LSU or UGA.
Jake Fromm couldn't handle Carolina and their third string QB at home.

Again, wishful thinking...You don't believe a single word of this nonsense you're spouting lol.

So far I’ve not been real good at prediction in these threads.

I said Florida would beat KY to death.
By 1 over Barn
By 1 1/2 over LSU.

Clearly I don’t know what I’m looking at.
I’ll try to do better for SoCar

Yeah our o-line kinda contributed to that...Not to mention that int when we were about to knot the game up at 35.

We had over 400 yards, many of those came in the second half....We'll probably play them again in a more neutral setting.
SIAP
Here’s the Stat of the Day:

Good news: LSU completed only 25% of their 3rd attempts

Bad News: They only had 4 snaps on 3rd down!!!

We aren’t beating UGA without our two starting DEs.

We aren’t beating UGA with our OL.

UGA turned the ball over 4 times and Carolina needed 2 OTs to win.

Some of you guys need to pump the brakes on the demise of UGA. They ain’t going anywhere.

Yea, USC scored 10 offensive points in regulation.

That is one of those games you ask your D to play lights out, then still need all the breaks to go your way, to win.

Glad to see the Gators lose! Told some Florda fans that LSU would win between 10-14 points and they'd need to hold LSU to 24 to win!
The LSU/Bama game will decide who will win the SEC Championship and maybe National Championship.

Yea, USC scored 10 offensive points in regulation.

That is one of those games you ask your D to play lights out, then still need all the breaks to go your way, to win.
Yeah South Carolina was 2-3 and down to their third string QB and they beat the supposed #3 team in the country at their place...Don't try to spin that as some sort of hard luck slugfest between to great teams, Georgia should have won by 40 or more and they lost.

Florida was impressive on offense for most of the game.

What LSU did against a real good D was just as impressive if not more. Those 42 didnt really look hard.

Florida was impressive on offense for most of the game.

What LSU did against a real good D was just as impressive if not more. Those 42 didnt really look hard.
Oh I agree, LSU is arguably the best team in the country...Not having our two best Defensive Lineman hurt a lot, but I'm not gonna make excuses, they're legit.

Glad to see the Gators lose! Told some Gator fans that they would lose by 10-14! LSU has some good speed in the backfield! The BAMA/LSU might be good. Will it be a shootout or a 24-21 game or will Bama win by 14?

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Yeah South Carolina was 2-3 and down to their third string QB and they beat the supposed #3 team in the country at their place...Don't try to spin that as some sort of hard luck slugfest between to great teams, Georgia should have won by 40 or more and they lost.

Are you a kid?

I wasnt spinning anything.

Are you a kid?

I wasnt spinning anything.
Wish I was still a kid, but sadly no...You attempted to minimalize just how gargantuan a failure loosing at home to a putrid South Carolina team with their third string QB was by essentially calling it "one of those tough defensive games" when it should have been a 40 point win.

VN Store

Back