Florida Vs Barn

I think Auburn's D-line lives in Florida's backfield. If Florida scores 24, it would be their best offensive performance of the year by far.

I think Florida's D will keep them in it for a while, but Auburn's defense will be too much.

Auburn 31
Florida 13

Reactions: OG.V83
I think Auburn's D-line lives in Florida's backfield. If Florida scores 24, it would be their best offensive performance of the year by far.

I think Florida's D will keep them in it for a while, but Auburn's defense will be too much.

Auburn 31
Florida 13

See here’s my problem with this game.
Both coaches have history of losing games they shouldn’t.
I think this game will be a close one.
I’m actually looking forward to it.

Your thread finna be boring af if just gators opinions are wanted. Who tf cares what they think ... u need some gambling advice my brotha? Vegas knows florida ain't a top 10 team unlike the AP

See here’s my problem with this game.
Both coaches have history of losing games they shouldn’t.
I think this game will be a close one.
I’m actually looking forward to it.

Florida can win. But Auburn's better. I'd be more surprised than I was last season when Florida beat LSU.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
While we await the gators to post bond...

Gus is a chocker

Gators don't have a QB

Game is a toss-up

Don't know where the game will be played, but I'll give the nod to the home team.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Your thread finna be boring af if just gators opinions are wanted. Who tf cares what they think ... u need some gambling advice my brotha? Vegas knows florida ain't a top 10 team unlike the AP

I don’t hate the Gators like most VN.
I have family that Graduated UF. Most of our gator posters are reasonable and I’m looking forward to this one. It will be a good discussion in here if you wanna hang out.

Auburn D line should crush uf o line.

That said, Mullen is crafty when it comes to working around something like that.

Reactions: Jaws
I have family that Graduated UF. Most of our gator posters are reasonable and I’m looking forward to this one. It will be a good discussion in here if you wanna hang out.

Florida has to stop the run to limit the effectiveness of Auburn's gadgets.

Florida's going to have to find some gadgets because running the ball ain't gonna happen. Win or lose, I'll predict Florida WRs out rush Florida RB's. They've been able to pass protect without a running game against other opponents, I'll be shocked if they can do that against Auburn.

Need turnovers, special teams plays, hidden yardage, etc., to enable the offense to put up points.

Auburn D line should crush uf o line.

That said, Mullen is crafty when it comes to working around something like that.

That is our only chance because we will not be able to do anything between the tackles, our o line is too young and weak. A lot of sweeps and quick outs.

Florida hits the Mendoza line next weekend, topping out. Auburn by 10.

UF will need to catch a couple turnovers and win STs.

Trask hasn't been tested like this yet.

Not undoable by any stretch but it ll take a game they havent played yet.

Is this one of those Gus games that takes him from top 10 to on the road to being fired again.

Florida has to stop the run to limit the effectiveness of Auburn's gadgets.

Florida's going to have to find some gadgets because running the ball ain't gonna happen. Win or lose, I'll predict Florida WRs out rush Florida RB's. They've been able to pass protect without a running game against other opponents, I'll be shocked if they can do that against Auburn.

Need turnovers, special teams plays, hidden yardage, etc., to enable the offense to put up points.
I think Trask is the wildcard.
He hasn’t been tested yet but I suspect he may be up to the task.
But clearly Florida has less room for errors than Barn

What say the local Gators?

@99gator
@lawgator1
@Lawrence Wright
@Jaws
@MercyPercy

And anyone I forgot.
I’m terrible at picking games so......
Gators by 1 point

I’m not sold on our OL vs Auburn’s DL. Their DL is legit, and we can’t run the ball against air.

Defensively we get some guys back from injury, so that helps. Bo Nix has yet to look like a freshman, and Trask has us all wondering why he was ever Franks’s backup...this season at least.

I feel about this game the same way I did going into the LSU game last year, expecting the worst and hoping for a competitive game...hopefully I’m pleasantly surprised again.

That is our only chance because we will not be able to do anything between the tackles, our o line is too young and weak. A lot of sweeps and quick outs.

Florida hits the Mendoza line next weekend, topping out. Auburn by 10.

I think Mullen tries to use their aggressiveness against them. But agree, Auburn still wins.

Unless UF can make Nix look like a freshman.

I jest.
I have lived there and have had family live and die there as well. Spent the 4th grade there in Pensacola escambia county school system. Was 1992 and George Bush sr was still president. My Grandparents lived there and started a church there. My father lived there. and 10 million other folks relatives live there too. And believe me there's no offense to the state of florida or Floridians or the university itself, but their football program, as a V4L, makes me want to puke.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
I’m not sold on our OL vs Auburn’s DL. Their DL is legit, and we can’t run the ball against air.

Defensively we get some guys back from injury, so that helps. Bo Nix has yet to look like a freshman, and Trask has us all wondering why he was ever Franks’s backup...this season at least.

I feel about this game the same way I did going into the LSU game last year, expecting the worst and hoping for a competitive game...hopefully I’m pleasantly surprised again.

I’m surprised at the lack of run game this year for your guys. And while I don’t think it suddenly gets straightened out against Barn I do think it will come around sooner rather than later

I’m surprised at the lack of run game this year for your guys. And while I don’t think it suddenly gets straightened out against Barn I do think it will come around sooner rather than later

Jawaan Taylor leaving early for the NFL was a much bigger loss than we anticipated. He was an anchor on the right side of the line, and he gave Franks time to extend plays rolling to his right.

With an experienced albeit average OL last year, Mullen had to scheme his way to wins against elite DLs at Mississippi State and LSU. The OL is much worse this year, so we’ll see if Mullen can work another miracle.

I think you're right but what's up with Perine ... he talked that mess about tennessee yet wasn't a slightest reason we lost

I don’t hate the Gators like I hate Bama. My dislike is born out of the inability of the Vols to beat them.

AU by 14, but I’m sure there will be fluke turnovers and missed/phantom calls and UF win by one point in overtime off a missed PAT.

Reactions: HollowaytoSeivers

VN Store

Back