Florida Vs Barn

Trask has to make short passes to receivers within the first 1.5 seconds of snap. Let them make plays from there.

I think UF wins by 7. Getting players back is key for them and I think Nix struggles in the hostile environment. This is the type game where Trask is better suited than Franks. If Franks were still the QB, you could bet that he'd make at least one crushing mistake and probably a few more. Trask will be conservative.

I’ve got somewhere I’ve got to be at 3 so I might not be here till the second half.

Final prediction Florida by 1 in a last second fg

This game reminds me of the LSU game last year; everyone focused on perceived deficiencies of UF and not giving them much of a chance, while ignoring Auburn’s deficiencies.

Auburn’s d-line is outstanding but their secondary is average. The only matchup that favors Auburn is their d-line v UF’s o-line. As has been pointed out already, nobody does a better job hiding deficiencies than Mullen. By the chatter here and elsewhere, you’d think Auburn was the team fielding the defense ranked #1 nationally in sacks, picks, red zone defense and among the top in the nation in scoring defense. But they aren’t, that defense belongs to Florida. How about Auburn should be worried about Florida’s D-line? I guess that hasn’t occurred to anyone. If UF has a healthy defense with Zuniga, CJ Henderson and Ventrell Miller back, why the hell won’t Florida shut Auburn down, especially at home?

UF’s defense and home field advantage lead to a win. Florida - 27 Auburn - 17
Do we know if UF is healthy? If they are I do agree with most of what you say. However, Auburn’s D line against Florida’s O line is a huge advantage for Auburn. I still lean slightly towards Auburn winning as I believe they are the better team but a freshman QB in the Swamp isn’t a recipe for success. I believe UF will make life hard on Nix and Nix will not have a good game but the Auburn D helps pull out a 24-23 win. It won’t surprise me at all if UF wins though. I don’t see Auburn winning by more than 1 score.

I believe in Mullen, always have. IF Florida gets on the edges and is productive throughout they can get it done in the Swamp. If the barners shut the wide stuff down, and slow the 3rd down conversions, it's going to get pretty much impossible.

This is one crappy schedule today. This game should have a lot of eyes on it.

LMAO Auburn is cold blooded giving UF false hope like that.

Watching a well coached QB like Trask is nice. Seeing his WR covered by a LB and knowing exactly what to do...wow. Something the Vols have missed for a long time.

Reactions: Caculator

VN Store

Back