Florida Vs Barn

I think Auburn's D-line lives in Florida's backfield. If Florida scores 24, it would be their best offensive performance of the year by far.

I think Florida's D will keep them in it for a while, but Auburn's defense will be too much.

Auburn 31
Florida 13
Florida scored as much on Auburn as they did on us in the first half - BUT your QB just took a nasty lick...

Florida scored as much on Auburn as they did on us in the first half - BUT your QB just took a nasty lick...

It's one dimensional as hell, but offense doing much better than I thought.

Auburn's pass rush forced two turnovers and is the reason Trask was injured. Could have been a holding call there.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
It's one dimensional as hell, but offense doing much better than I thought.

Auburn's pass rush forced two turnovers and is the reason Trask was injured. Could have been a holding call there.
It looks like Trask should be ok.

Glad - hate seeing players go down especially with knee injuries.

I think it was 2011 when we lost Justin Hunter in Gainesville when he came down awkwardly after a catch - nobody even touched him and he crumpled on the field.

It made me want to hurl - he would have had a great season and did the following year

Was the hit on Trask dirty? It didn't look even slightly suspect to me.

Pretty asinine for Mullen to talk like that before he's even seen the replay with his own eyes.

Was the hit on Trask dirty? It didn't look even slightly suspect to me.

Pretty asinine to talk like that before he's even seen the replay with his own eyes.
No there wasn’t anything dirty about it. The offensive tackle from UF holding Davidson is the reason that it happened in the first place.

Lol... That was a bizarre spot of the ball based on that replay.

VN Store

Back