Florida Vs Barn

If the offensive line was just a little bit better than brutal.

Not entirely fair because the Auburn D-line is legit, especially Brown, but damn

UF has a solid defense and strong WRs with 3 serviceable QBs (which is crazy). It looks like that is enough to mask OL deficiencies for the most part.

So frustrating. D is lights out and we can't get out of our own way offensively.

Not for nothing, but you guys have no clue what an inept offense looks like. I would take your offense over ours any day of the week.

Nix is the difference. He's helped UF more than his own team.

Jesus I hate florida. And listening to this game with Florida announcers is salt in the wound.

Reactions: CPVOL
Better to be lucky than good. Next week we finally get to see UF get their heads bashed in thank God.

Ok 9 minutes.
I need Barn to score twice and miss a PAT.
That makes it 26 to 24 Barn. Florida then kicks a 65 yard FG and my prediction of Florida by 1 holds.

Reactions: Matt2496
Watching this game against Auburn today, it seems as though Florida finally has their act together. Not only did I not expect them to be on top, I certainly did not expect them to be 11 points ahead with nine minutes in the game. I watched some of that sloppy game against Miami and their game against us. I thought they played sloppy against us as well.

They one thing about them is that they are/can be a turnover machine. But, those guys can turn around and get the turn overs as well. Still, I don't think they can hold a light against Georgia. But, we'll see.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back