Florida recruiting - yikes

Gators are forced to be patient now. UGA snatched up a lot of their top recruits. I wonder if CJH has any interest in Copeland? Might be worth a spot at UT, IMO.

Reactions: TGFHeupel16
Based on the events of today, and I know people may laugh at this, I don’t know what kind of head coach Florida has, but the guy can recruit.

There are a few things he pulled off today that are more than minor miracles

Reactions: Wireless1
Yeah I just heard we flipped a 5-star safety from IMG Academy.

UF never gets kids from IMG...and he verbally committed to UGA before flipping.

Interesting times indeed.

Based on the events of today, and I know people may laugh at this, I don’t know what kind of head coach Florida has, but the guy can recruit.

There are a few things he pulled off today that are more than minor miracles

Does Napier's wife make out with UF players and croots like Megan Mullen did?

Yeah I just heard we flipped a 5-star safety from IMG Academy.

UF never gets kids from IMG...and he verbally committed to UGA before flipping.

Interesting times indeed.

Dude has been the coach a week and took a guy from Kirby. Can’t remember the last time we took a guy Georgia wanted

Dude has been the coach a week and took a guy from Kirby. Can’t remember the last time we took a guy Georgia wanted

Not to be that guy but don’t you think it’s got more to do with not wanting to sit the bench and “wait his turn”?

Napier can recruit but there has got to be more to it than just a flip from one school to another.

Not to be that guy but don’t you think it’s got more to do with not wanting to sit the bench and “wait his turn”?

Napier can recruit but there has got to be more to it than just a flip from one school to another.

Considering UF rarely if ever pulls a kid away from Kirby on signing day, let alone a kid from IMG. That school has been Kryptonite for us.

I’m usually the 0-12 guy, but this is positive for us, and 100% unexpected.

Eh….insecure guy sees a name brand school like UF building a disastrous class and thinks he can run in and get a starting job with ease.

Considering UF rarely if ever pulls a kid away from Kirby on signing day, let alone a kid from IMG. That school has been Kryptonite for us.

I’m usually the 0-12 guy, but this is positive for us, and 100% unexpected.

I guess those Elite guys Napier brought in were better than advertised then.

For sake of argument, I don’t care what the reason is.

The only guys we’ve gotten this highly rated recently were from the transfer portal.

LW can correct me if I am wrong, but I seriously can’t remember the last guy who was an unknown on signing day that Florida landed.

So, it doesn’t solve all of the programs problems and I didn’t mean to imply that it did.

What I will say, is based on what has happened in a week, recruiting will not be a problem moving forward.

For sake of argument, he can suck as a coach and the recruiting won’t matter. Who knows?

But, the recruiting is going to be much better. I’m pretty confident in saying that

Edit: The other part is that Florida has one more today that they should get that's also a legit prospect. And then, of course, they still have until the February signing day to get whatever else they can. Supposedly, there are Louisiana kids that Napier has a relationship with, like the RB Etienne. But, he doesn't even have a staff yet. That's what makes this fairly impressive. You guys have been through this, but coaching changes with an Early Signing Day are disastrous

Last edited:

VN Store

Back