Florida Man personifies all that is wrong with the state

Florida Man picks on the wrong guy...

Ex-WWE star pins down alleged robber until police arrive | Fox News

A Florida man who allegedly tried to rob a customer at a Coral Springs Valero gas station was in for a big surprise when the victim turned out to be former WWE star Shad Gaspard.

"And so he started coming at me, and then he lifted up his shirt and showed me he had a gun."

Gaspard reacted quickly and grabbed the man's gun, which was later revealed in a police report to be a BB gun.

7News reports surveillance video shows Gaspard grabbing the suspect, Jason Felix, by the neck and shoving him out the door.

"He was like, ‘Yo, give me the gun back...I ran into the door hard as [expletive], trying to knock him out," Gaspard recalled.

Florida man sits on gun, shoots self in penis, police say

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A Jacksonville man accidentally shot himself in the penis early Friday morning when he sat on a gun in the driver's seat of his car, police said.

The 38-year-old man was taken to Memorial Hospital by a woman, who told police that the man was sitting in his Nissan Altima by himself and came into their home on Freedom Crossing Trail in a panic and ran straight to the bathroom.

She said she followed him and saw that he had a gunshot wound to his penis, so she took him to the hospital, where he underwent surgery.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back