Florida is not anywhere near good

Some of you either don't know or seem to forget: FL beats us badly when they have the better team and still pulls out the close win when TN has the better team 99.9% of the time. If you are thinking anything other than an ugly night for the orange next Sat. your going to be disappointed. Better to accept reality and be surprised rather than be delusional and be disappointed.

We have those pieces. It comes down to our offensive line if you ask me, and that is very very thin with depth right now. That’s where we get really beat, IMO.
This is why the tempo and Hooker’s legs are so important. That was a war Florida fought today. We will be the fresher team with nothing to lose. Gotta use the tempo to our advantage…Hooker and our WRs have to make plays to free up the box. We have a shot if they can do so.

Reactions: QU1ZE
Some of you either don't know or seem to forget: FL beats us badly when they have the better team and still pulls out the close win when TN has the better team 99.9% of the time. If you are thinking anything other than an ugly night for the orange next Sat. your going to be disappointed. Better to accept reality and be surprised rather than be delusional and be disappointed.
I’m going with this staff doesn’t give a $#!T about that history. If we lose so be it. Butch lost to Florida with better teams because of our coaching himself…Florida simply took advantage of it.

If the team’s mentality is like our history they should forfeit the game. Having seen Heupel the JuCo QB transfer to OU from Snow College, nearly win a Heisman Trophy, win Offensive Player of the year, and win it all playing like a man possessed…and seeing his coaching style mirror that….this is the type of killer instincts this team has been missing for years.

The last time we had a HC with this type of confidence in his play calling abilities…imho…Lane Kiffin. Heupel has beat that man twice head to head.

Reactions: davethevol
Richardson will begin his Heisman campaign next week. It's going to be ugly.

I’m going to find a lot out about Heupel next week in the Swamp. These are the games where you get your players to step up and belong. We have the talent . Can’t wait. If we win or lose in a close game I’ll be ok with that. But if we get blown the heck out then I’ll be very disappointed.

I’m going to find a lot out about Heupel next week in the Swamp. These are the games where you get your players to step up and belong. We have the talent . Can’t wait. If we win or lose in a close game I’ll be ok with that. But if we get blown the heck out then I’ll be very disappointed.
Ughhh……. We are going to lose. Bigly

Think what you want but they’re pretty much a joke

Flawda will beat UT like a snare drum next week. The OL/qb play will be exploited like none other. We took 2 JAGs who lost hobs elsewhere and the HC keeps trying to mk a system work vs trying to find how to make a more accurate slower qb fit in a modified version. UT in its current state is only on an even playing field with Vandy. Tiny Rbs and spread with inaccurate qbs reminds me of Butch tryna trot Worley out in a read option over Dobbs.

Reactions: CJBlaze and Remy

But we don't have the talent, not anymore. Most of that talent beat Florida and Nebraska today. The ones that stayed are being led by a Michigan cast-off and a guy who will sooner or later be broken in half because he doesn't know how to run out of bounds.

This is why the tempo and Hooker’s legs are so important. That was a war Florida fought today. We will be the fresher team with nothing to lose. Gotta use the tempo to our advantage…Hooker and our WRs have to make plays to free up the box. We have a shot if they can do so.
I know but I also expect a lot of blitzes and that concerns me

Like I said earlier, the days if a TN HC being judged by how they perform against UF, UGA and Bama are LONG gone. At this point expecting anything other than a blow out loss to those 3 is foolish.

VN Store

Back