Florida is not anywhere near good

I’m going to find a lot out about Heupel next week in the Swamp. These are the games where you get your players to step up and belong. We have the talent . Can’t wait. If we win or lose in a close game I’ll be ok with that. But if we get blown the heck out then I’ll be very disappointed.
We do not have the talent.

Another “almost big win” for Mullen 😂

Are you saying Mullen doesn’t have any “big wins?”

LSU 2018 vs a QB named Burrow
Michigan in the Peach Bowl
Auburn 2019
Virginia in the Orange Bowl
Georgia 2020
3-0 vs TN (yes I definitely consider those big games)
2-0 vs FSU (yes I definitely consider those big games)

And there are others…

Last edited:
Just enjoy the win today, UT is fixing to going on a bumpy ride.

At least the schedule this year is set up to not face 4 or 5 physical games in a row. Past few years it created 4 or 5 straight loses and that makes it tough to continue getting the team fired up and motivated. That few years of top 5 SOS was very unkind.

Reactions: Buddr
Flawda will beat UT like a snare drum next week. The OL/qb play will be exploited like none other. We took 2 JAGs who lost hobs elsewhere and the HC keeps trying to mk a system work vs trying to find how to make a more accurate slower qb fit in a modified version. UT in its current state is only on an even playing field with Vandy. Tiny Rbs and spread with inaccurate qbs reminds me of Butch tryna trot Worley out in a read option over Dobbs.

I am right there where you are. I am hoping Heupel once he gets exposed is a competitor and makes changes for the better, if not I'll be calling for his head end of the failed 2022 campaign.

Reactions: de1conley and hedge
Every year someone starts a Florida sucks thread and they beat the guts out of UT. Here’s an idea: why not more Florida is better than they look or Florida is underrated threads? Why? First of all, it’s usually true. Second of all, see first sentence.

Florida is going to manhandle our Vols next week without breaking a sweat which is nothing new. Anyone that thinks otherwise is delusional.

Reactions: de1conley
They definitely played Bama closer than Miami did.

The way our offensive and defensive lines have played thus far, I just don't think that they have the toughness and skill to go toe to toe with Florida. Why? There is no reason why they aren't good enough. But they haven't played at a level that shows they are. Maybe they will show up in the Swamp and open a can of whupass, but they usually don't.

Reactions: Seattle Hillbilly
Think what you want but they’re pretty much a joke
You might want to wait a while before posting such nonsense during a game. Florida's defense throttled Bama more than expected & came close to actually winning the game. I also thought Bama would destroy the Gators, but it just didn't happen.
Absolutely. Got no defense at all.
Guess we can chalk it up to more VN itchy trigger fingers.:rolleyes:

I'm old enough to remember being as good as Florida...and better than Bama. UT was once run like one of the best programs in the country. We had it all. Top recruits...great coaching...everything. Even made a comeback w Butch Jones beating Florida and Georgia in consecutive weeks. Man have we fallen since then. Not sure all what happened...but the university really screwed up. I hope we can get back to top level...but it ain't happening this year. We just don't have the horses.

Looked pretty close to good to me. If they aren’t good I’d hate to see us categorized. I wouldn’t rate them great, but they are plenty capable of pounding us into dust.

Reactions: feathersax
UF played very well. So did Pitt... last week.

UT doesn't have talent on par with UF. But it is close enough to make a game if UT gets good QB play.
Are you on Crack? You're delusional. Come back to reality. That's just stupid. It's impossible. Better chance of the sun blowing up right now. We will never beat Florida ever. We have never ever do. Lol, they will slaughter us. We might as well forfeit against them, Bama, Georgia and ole Piss. My granny could coach better than Highpul. We need Kiffens.

~VN Peanut Gallery

Reactions: JMSqb11 and sjt18
Looked pretty close to good to me. If they aren’t good I’d hate to see us categorized. I wouldn’t rate them great, but they are plenty capable of pounding us into dust.
Let not him that girdeth on his harness boast himself as he that putteth it off.

Are you on Crack? You're delusional. Come back to reality. That's just stupid. It's impossible. Better chance of the sun blowing up right now. We will never beat Florida ever. We have never ever do. Lol, they will slaughter us. We might as well forfeit against them, Bama, Georgia and ole Piss. My granny could coach better than Highpul. We need Kiffens.

~VN Peanut Gallery

Delusional Vol syndrome on display

VN Store

Back