Florida and Ky

Clear cut angle. I wonder if there are any cats around here that would comment about this. They whined about losing because hey, Gators are always cheaters, but not a peep about this.

Reactions: VolNExile

Clear cut angle. I wonder if there are any cats around here that would comment about this. They whined about losing because hey, Gators are always cheaters, but not a peep about this.

Damn... Kash is a fiery guy but never seen him go this far. And nobody said Florida cheats, just always seems every freaking call or lucky break goes against us. So many bad penalties or unlucky moments. 2017 all over again.

Stupid.
When I was young I got mad and did stupid things too. Thinking back on it I just shake my head at some of the things I did.

This definitely needs to be addressed.
Punishment...suspension.....something

Damn... Kash is a fiery guy but never seen him go this far. And nobody said Florida cheats, just always seems every freaking call or lucky break goes against us. So many bad penalties or unlucky moments. 2017 all over again.

He’s a POS.

There’s no explaining away what’s plain as day.

He intentionally tried to injure our QB.

If a UF player does that, CatsPause and VN are in meltdown mode calling for a season-long suspension.

The BYU shoe thrower should be reprimanded and Florida’s constant stream of criminal players should get 3rd and 4th chances #lastchanceU

Even if you're a dirty player there's supposed to be an honor code.

Forearm shiver - ref can't call what the ref can't see
Fumble pile up & he won't let go the ball - twist the jewels
DL about to bull rush through you - low block above the knees to the waist & make him trip over you

There is never any excuse for intentionally trying to injure a player. That's a pretty abhorrent move on the Kentucky player.

Apparently he was not a team captain and did not start last game, though he then played.

I don't think that's enough and I'd be saying that even more if it were a UF player who had done it. You would think that out of sheer embarrassment of his team he'd be suspended from the team for a couple of games, longer if he did not publicly apologize.

Apparently he was not a team captain and did not start last game, though he then played.

I don't think that's enough and I'd be saying that even more if it were a UF player who had done it. You would think that out of sheer embarrassment of his team he'd be suspended from the team for a couple of games, longer if he did not publicly apologize.

If a Florida player did this there’d likely be more press because Florida is Florida and Kentucky is a basketball school. The punishment would likely be the same.

Edit: not that it would be any different here at Tennessee either.
John Rollins hasn’t been forgotten.

If a Florida player did this there’d likely be more press because Florida is Florida and Kentucky is a basketball school. The punishment would likely be the same.

I guess it's just speculation but I would hope our coaches would exact a harsher sanction than this.

Brandon "eye gouger" Spikes got 1/2 a game...against Vandy.

VN Store

Back